your AU~

GRATITUDE

     I am extremely thankful to everyone who had read this book, commented and voted. It makes me feel relieved that people enjoy my writing as much as I enjoy writing it. We hit 30k reads which is astonishing to me, I felt myself become emotional when I reached the end of this story.

     I know authors tend to say this a lot, but we really do appreciate our readers, even the silent ones. You're all the reason for the book getting as much recognition as it has. If it weren't for you readers, I wouldn't have made it this far and I most likely wouldn't have finished this damn god forsaken book. So I'm extremely thankful that even these words will never amount to my gratitude towards every single one of you that stuck around.

ENDING EXPLAINED

     As for the ending. I know when I did the poll, a lot of you voted for a second book, but I decided not to do one. I thought of many plots for the second book, but they were all relatively the same and a very typical plot. I like to try and write novels that show a clear difference between others, and I hope they won't be similar. All the plot ideas I had for a second book were all too cliche so I decided not to write a second book.

     As for the ending, you all noticed that the relationships in this book were unhealthy and toxic. For that reason exactly, I finished the book with an open-ending.

     Open-ending is where the reader makes the decision for the ending with a logical conclusion. I will not promote toxicity when it comes to a relationship, that is why the ending will be up to the readers imagination.

FUTURE

     Now,, I have story ideas for BOTH of the other two seventeen members, so now I need FINAL answers. Only vote once because your vote won't count if you comment for both.

Wonwoo?

Or

Minghao?

I'll see you all soon in the future. I love you all, and thank you once again.
Keep safe, and farewell!!