18

NOT EDITED!
PLEASE ANSWER ⬇️⬇️
QOTD;; Which member do you want to make an appearance first/more?

I sat there dazed. My mind wandering everywhere. Random thoughts filling my head, just trying to distract myself from my surroundings. Absolutely random thoughts like, what would it be like to live without bones, would I move like jello? It worked for a while, until I heard my cellphone ring. Everyone at the table glanced at me. I look at my father. "May I answer this call?"

He just nods his head, so I stood up and walked to the front door standing outside my house where I was alone. I looked at my phone and the caller ID. "Hello? Why're you calling me right now?"

"I just missed you." I feel my cheeks heat up as the deep voice spoke. I coughed into the phone, hoping I could steady my voice. "Did you miss me too?"

"Of course not! Who're you again?" I laughed, sitting myself on the steps in front of my house. "I'm just joking. Why'd you call though?"

"I really just missed you, and I wanted to talk. Cause... I'll be honest. I'm quite confused right now..." I tilt my head, silence coming from both of us.

"I don't want to seem rude or heartless, but can this wait a little while if it's a long conversation. You called at a pretty bad time. If you can wait maybe 30 - 1 hour, I'd gladly give you as much time as you need." I rest my head on my hand. I can hear Mingyu hum through the phone.

"What're you doing right now anyways?"

"We have guests at my house. Man, isn't it ever stressful. I mean this in the most nicest way possible, I wished they'd just leave—" I complain, rubbing my face with my hands, my phone pressed against my ear.

"Is if Jeonghan and his family?" Mingyu interrupted. I gasp in shock as Mingyu guesssd completely correctly. I asked him how he knew and he just chuckled. "Lucky guess." We stayed silent for a little while. "You know, I know you don't want to get married to Jeonghan... so if you want, you can tell them you're dating someone."

"But I'm not." I state the obvious. It's true I'm not in a relationship with anyone. Despite there being romantic and sexual contact that I personally kind of regret with some people, I don't have the right to call that a relationship.

"Not yet, but If you say yes, I can take you out." My eyes widened, I quickly stood to my feet at Mingyus words. I remain silent. Did Mingyu just ask me out..? Fuck that was smooth. I could hear him laugh. "Thanks."

"Did I say that out loud?" I can hear Mingyu laugh and hum a yes. I curse under my breath, feeling embarrassed for saying something by accident. "Let..." I pause. I can feel my heart race. "Let me think about it, okay Mingyu? I just need some time."

"I understand. I just hope you don't make me wait too long, I'm not that patient." He laughed. I chuckled too, he then paused. "But if it's for you, I'm willing to wait forever."

I feel my cheeks heat up once again. Jesus fuck. I was getting butterflies all in my stomach, my cheeks turning different shades. "...that's corny."

"And you love it." I could feel Mingyus smirk through the phone. A lot of noise was filled in the background, I could hear a bunch of boys screaming. I was able to make out one thing.

     "Ew! Mingyu Hyung is flirting! Gross!"

     "Shut up, Seungkwan and Vernon! You wanna die?!" He yelled, I giggled, covering my mouth. His friends seem quite fun. "Sorry about that... if you want, I can introduce you to them, they're quite cool. Only issue is, they're all friends with Jeonghan too." We both laughed together one last time and then we bid goodbye, the phone call coming to an end. I covered my face and patting my cheeks, trying to disburse the color in them to normal. I shake the goosebumps off my arms, turning around and opening the door. My face colliding with Jeonghans chest.