2

NOT EDITED!
〆〆〆〆〆〆〆〆〆

Y/N LEE
The engine that rumbled loudly, causing the small stone and gravel to shake. The coldness of the wind causing my legs to shiver and change pigment. The truck stopped right in front of us, the window rolling down. "I'm so sorry I'm late! I got stuck in traffic."

I didnt look at the man who had a nice voice, I was too cold to think of anything other then getting the warmth from inside his vehicle. I buckle up, in the backseat, staring at Yeonhee as she kissed the unnamed man. "You two haven't met yet, right?"

I nod my head, hesitantly turning my eyes to look at her current boyfriend. His eyes sparkled, his high cheekbones and his plump lips. He sent me a small smile, his lips going flat against his face. "I'm, uh, Yoon Jeonghan. It's nice to meet you."

     I nod my head at him

I nod my head at him. Despite his angelic features and beautiful smile, something was off. He didn't seem to be as angelic as he appeared. I could clearly tell his smile was forced, just by the way his eyes didn't crinkle with his mouth. It sent shivers down my spine. "...I'm Lee Y/N. It's nice to meet you too."

The awkward tension got worse by the silence. Yeonhee broke it off by a loud cough and the slamming of the headboard. "Okay! Let's go clubbing now, shall we?"

I laugh at her reaction as I nodded my head. Jeonghan started driving to the club, and hell. Was traffic ever bad.

~~

After we walked into the club, the flashing lights and loud music invaded my ears. I wince at the sudden loudness, slowly adjusting to it though. I drag Yeonhee to the bar that was across from us. I look back as I seen Jeonghan staring at both of us. His stare was somewhat cold, it only made me frightened.

I tore my eyes away from him as I stare at the the blackboard that said all the drinks. "Should we do shots?" I asked excitedly, tapping my finger nails against the class counter.

"Yes! We shall!" She nodded her head instantly, tapping the bell on our corner motioning for the bartender to come. "—You have to tell me why all of a sudden you wanted to go out. This isn't really like you, you know?"

I sighed and shook my head, not wanting to talk about it. I wanted to forget about the issue, not explain and cry about it all night. Yeonhee could see that, that's why she no longer asked. The bartender arrived towards us, Yeonhees smile becoming larger. "Mingyu! I didn't know you work here!"

I look between the two of them as he smiled. The man named Mingyu glanced at me. I could see all this features. His darker tone skin, which was absolutely sexy, his giant height that hovered above almost everyone, his plum lips, sharp nose, yet despite all that, he looked like a little puppy dog. A puppy that made you feel like you must protect yet it most likely would've been protecting you. "Yeah, I work here. I also got a new job recently. —You're Y/N—"