16

NOT EDITED!
Quick update for y'all because I left like it,, :)

Y/N LEE
     The bright sun that shined through my closed eye lids. I woken in the car, looking out the window. Noticing the familiar house that I lived in. I rub my face as stretched my arms. I look to my left seeing Jeonghan on his phone.

 I look to my left seeing Jeonghan on his phone

     He looked up and a smile fell on his face.
I look away in embarrassment remembering everything that happened a little while ago. "You're awake now—"

     Regret and guilt filling me up again, I ignore him and reached for the doors "thanks for the ride..." I mumbled, opening the door. As I step out the door, I come to halt, wanting to get something off of my chest. "This is a mistake. Let's not meet each other in the future."

     I then continued to walk quickly to my front door. As soon I was in the door, I can see Jeonghan approaching. So I shut the door and locked it before he could come closer. I can year him call for me from the other side of the door. The persistent number of the consistent door bell ringing echoed in the walls of my house. I choose to ignore it walking the stairs into my bedroom. I lay on my bed and scroll through my social media feed as the ringing came to a sudden stop. I stood up from my bed and looked out the window, seeing a dejected Jeonghan walk back to his car and drive out of the driving space. Luckily my parents weren't home.

     I let out a breath of relief and jumped onto my bed. My face sinking into my pillow, I roll onto my side letting my mind wander back to the kisses Jeonghan left on my lips. My fingers graze my bottom lips, my stomach getting all jittery. Within the span of one night, I've already kissed two people. One person who is the kindest, the one who makes me feel safe. The second person who makes me want to rip my eyes out, the person who makes me fear my own skin. My heart still beats, thinking about both people.

     It's a mistake. I shouldn't be feeling this way for Jeonghan. He's not mine. He will never be mine. He's Yeonhees. I'm just idiotic for doing such things last night. I'm embarrassed about myself and guilt is just eating me up. I needed for myself. So I sat there the entire night staring at the ceiling and letting my thoughts choke myself. I ignored the phone calls and notifications I received. Until my the door bell rang twice. I groan, sitting up from my bed and looked at my phones three missed calls from Yeonhee and a few messages.

     My parents said they won't be returning tonight, and Yeonhee messaged me saying she was coming over. That's probably her. I walk down the stairs and opened the front door being faced with a happy Yeonhee. She smiled and flung her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. She pushed me farther inside the house holding out the grocery bags in her hands. "I got some snacks! Let's watch a movie!" I rub my face, not wanting to do anything. I know how stubborn she is so I decide to comply with her.