43

NOT EDITED!
:)

     She watched. Watched as girls poured a bucket of ice and water on her ex bestfriend. Yeonhee honestly thought maybe, just maybe she would've been pleased. Something in her would've been satisfied watching as the water splashed against her skin. After all, after what you've done and hid from her, she thought seeing you like this would've been something she could laugh at. Yet it was quite the opposite. She watched as you bit your lip, suppressing the urge to scream and cry.

     She watched as the group of friends around her laughed and joked about you as if you weren't just staring at them. She watched as Jeonghan stood there, staring, emotionlessly staring at your weak form. She watched as Mingyu laughed, a hint of pain hiding behind his eyes, yet he still accepted the two hundred dollars that was slapped into his hands.

     Yeonhee shouldn't have felt guilty, but she did. She wasn't that type of person to play follower and laugh. She was angered, more so at the people around her then at you. Maybe she was a little biased. She was also hurt, but not as much as she thought she would've been.

     When she found out about you and Jeonghan, she wasn't so much hurt at the fact that he was attracted to you, she was more hurt by the fact that you hid the situation from her. She thought your connection was a bond unbreakable.

     In the beginning of her relationship with Jeonghan, she thought he was going to be the one. She later discovered that she didn't like him as much as she spoke of. What she liked was the sex, that was probably it. She was so infatuated with his face and his strong physique, she didn't pay attention to his personality at all. She later figured, he was still somewhat like all her exes. He was confident, sometimes overly confident. That wasn't her type. She likes them soft, a kind soul she felt the need to take care of. Yeonhee liked to be the dominant person in the relationship.

     She grumbled as she watched you storm away. She slapped her friends arm who continued to laugh as if they were at a comedy show. "Shut up. It's not funny."

     Yeonhee looked back, noticing Mingyus eyes that lingered on you as you left and entered the building. Yeonhee stormed towards him, pushing his friends to the side and grasping onto his wrist. She dragged him to the back of the building, slamming him against the cemented wall. "What the hell was that?"

     "What?" Mingyu shrugged, leaning against the wall and fixing his wrinkles clothing. Yeonhee immediately reached for his collar shoving him against the wall again. "She deserves it—"

     "Doesn't mean that you should've done that shit!" Yeonhee yelled, pointing her finger in his face. Mingyu stared at her finger, her painted acrylic nail directly in his face. "Fix it. Now."

     "I don't think I want to." Mingyu mumbled, looking down at his hands while wriggling the rings on his fingers, the watch on his wrist. He tapped the glass on his watch, not looking up at her. "She played me, Yeonhee—"

     "—You played each other. Don't you dare try to put the blame all on her. Don't you dare try to play the victim. The real victim is me, and myself only." Yeonhee glared, crossing her arms over chest, kicking the rock by her feet. She wasn't sure why she was sticking up for you, but she hated that you were getting the shitty end of the stick when both Mingyu and Jeonghan were apart of this. You shouldn't be the one taking the blame entirely. "Did you think I forgot just because I found out about Y/N and Jeonghan? Nooo, I remember clearly. Unless you want your little bet between you and your two fucktard friends getting out, I suggest fixing this. Now."

     Yeonhee stormed away from the building, looking into the field where Jeonghan kept playing soccer. Smiling and laughing as if his life was perfect, she wanted to punch off that toothy grin of his. He watched her get soaked with water, one laughed the other stared as if it was a man ant on the wall. Scratch that, not an ant, he probably would've had more of a reaction for that than this.

     Yeonhee wanted to throw up. She wakes into the field, not bothering about the soccer game that was going on. Woozi stared at her, his hands in the air most likely cursing her out. Yeonhee waved him off, approaching Jeonghan who just wiped the bottom of his shoes for better grip. "Jeonghan, we need to talk."

     "Go. I'm busy." He waved her off, clapping his hands in the air, asking for the soccer ball that was being kicked around. The ball was kicked towards him, but since he was getting in her nerves, she dragged her foot back, right before Jeonghan could get the ball, kicking it into the air and over the fence. The ball landing on the street. Only way to get the ball was to climb over the tall wall or go through the front. Jeonghan placed a hand on his hip and a hand above his eyes, sheltering them from the sun. "Seriously?"

     "I said we needed to talk, so you should've just listened to me the first time." Yeonhee crossed her arms, adjusting herself in her jeans and pulling her dark green plaid coat over her shoulders, hugging herself from the sudden wind. "Why're you so cold to Y/N?"

     "I'm not—"

     "You are." Yeonhee interrupted, annoyed with his bullshit. He was lying, they both knew it, but only one of them knew why. That definitely wasn't Yeonhee. "Stop doing this to her and stop doing this to yourself. You're pitiful."

     "What the hell do you know, Yeonhee?" Jeonghan growled. He twisted his heels and walked away, bending down and reaching for his bag that laid on the ground. He took his water bottle, squirting water into his mouth and tucking it into his bag that hung over his one shoulder. "I'm just done. Everything involving her, I'm done. I'm not interested anymore."

     "That's bullshit—"

     "It's not." Jeonghan shrugged walking past her, pulling his phone from his pocket and checking the time. Her sneakers ruffled against the grass, hinting at him that she was following behind him. "I'm done with Y/N. She can do whatever the hell she wants, I'm just not interested anymore. You tell her that if you want too. Why're you helping her anyways?"

     Yeonhee groaned walking quickly, pulling in Jeonghans arm to turn him around. "Why aren't you? Don't play victim like Mingyu is. We all know that you were as much as a villain as both of them—"

     Jeonghan shrugged, pulling his arm out Yeonhees. He tilted his head to the side, the corner of his lips rising slightly. "Never said I wasn't. Makes me wonder why the actual victim is trying to play hero."

     Jeonghan smirked turning around to leave. Yeonhee stomped her foot to the ground, running a hand through her air, screaming cursing. "Jeonghan. I swear to god, if you don't stop, I'll introduce her to someone else. Someone who'll stand a chance with her. Someone better than you."

     Jeonghan came to a stop. Introduce her to someone? Better than him? He laughed, swinging his head behind him to stare at his ex girlfriend. "Go ahead. I told you, I'm done with her."

     He laughed. People think threatening him with such things will make him worry? That doesn't happen...
     —at least until now. He hid his heartache behind his smile. He was worried that you'd forget about him, even though he thought you never liked him in the first place. He didn't want to lose something he never hade. Which was you. Jeonghan walked closer to Yeonhee, letting his finger graze the tip of her nose. "Come over tonight. If you want, we can talk then. Okay? As I said, I'm busy."

     All Jeonghan thought of doing was to try and fill that void of you. To clear you from his thoughts, to see the image of you gone. He was willing to do what ever it means necessary. Still, all he could do was think of you.

     He wanted you in his arms, he wanted to be able to kiss you, run his hands through your hair, to feel your body underneath his, to be able to hug you and run to you. He imaged endless scenarios in his head that it became a habit. He yearned for you, but still.
     —He couldn't have you.