38

NOT EDITED!
✨✨Only one update for today!
.
I also hope y'all know, my initiative for this story is to make you HATE every single damn character as much as possible,, thank you!!
.
Also Let me just say... I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS ARE HATING ON THE MC TOO!!
I didn't want to make her an basic-betty, or an all-around-Betty,, I truly and I'm the nicest way possible, wanted you to despise her and wish death upon her for her stupid decisions
... and I honestly think it's kinda of working.
.
ANYWAYS!!
PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!
'Cause I like reading them!
.
Remember, more comments and votes make me want to update more,, !✨✨
~AU👁👄👁

     Awkward silence danced around them, the sounding of people chatting echoed throughout the entire cafe while they sat there sipping drinks in their own quietness. You shut your eyes tightly, trying to muster up the courage to speak. You could only let out the huge sigh that was stuck in the back of your throat. You still couldn't find the words. Instead Yeonhee spoke first. "...did you know that Jeonghan has been trying to break it off with me for a while now? It's been a month since then." Yeonhee paused, gripping tightly to her cup. "Have you any idea about that?"

     "No! I didn't know that... Yeonhee, please trust me—" You mouth hung open. You had no clue. None at all. You honestly thought the worst of Jeonghan. You thought he was just trying to get with you despite being with Yeonhee, almost like a 'hit-two-birds-with-one-stone' situation. You shook your head from left to right, biting tightly on your lip. Feeling guilty. Yeonhee just faked a laugh, punching the skin between her eyes.

     "Wow... so you're going to flat out lie right in my face? I thought something was off. You were blowing me off, ignoring me, Jeonghan has been distant for the last three months. Who would've ducking guessed that it turns out my boyfriend and my bestfriend were fucking eachother behind my back—"

     "I said it wasn't like that!" You shouted, slamming your fist on the table. It caught the attention of other people. You shut your eyes looking out at the windows, debating with yourself if you should even say anything. Scared if you would dig a bigger grave for yourself. "Yeonhee... this whole situation is just—... it's just a huge mess and a misunderstanding. Jeonghan and I aren't like that."

     "Then what is it?! You can't just tell me that it isn't when I saw proof with my own eyes! He's in your house for Christ's sake!" Yeonhee shouted standing up from her chair, this definitely caught everyone's attention now. You ran you hands in your hair covering your face from everyone, especially her. You didn't want to break down, this was stressful as it is. "Jeonghans been telling me that we should break up this last month. In all honesty, I was even question why I was holding onto him. Saying he likes someone else, I also thought I did to for a while. Still I was curious as to who he liked... but It's you, isn't it?"

     You could only bite your lip, you weren't going to lie to her. If Jeonghan said those words then he said them, but why must you take the blame and get in trouble for this? "I said before it's not what you think—"

     Yeonhee threw her bag on the table, slouching into the cafe seat, crossing her pale legs over one another. Arms crossing over her chest. She held her hand out, motioning for me to keep talking. "What are you waiting for? Tell me. Tell me what I don't understand, make me understand this fucked up situation."

     You hesitated to speak, not wanting to hurt her more. For once in a while you had to be honest. Yeonhee deserves that much. "You remember the night be snuck out to the club? The first time I met both Jeonghan and Mingyu?"

     "That was like seven months ago. Get to the point, Y/N."

     "Turns out we were engaged then." Yeonhees eyes widened, staring at you with shock. She blinked her eyes trying to register your words. Still it didn't make sense. "It was suppose to be an arranged marriage that our parents planned, it never went through because... because I couldn't do that to you."

     Yeonhees face fell. A face of disbelief staring at me. She raised her eyebrows. "So you're not engaged anymore, but you both live in the same house? Y/N. You're so fucked up. You think I'm of able to see through your lies? What would Mingyu think about this—"

     "Mingyu already knows." You let out. Rubbing your face. Saying that made you feel more horrible. You were digging your own grave at this point. Yeonhee scoffed, pinching her nose once again. "We're not living together because we want too. Our parents still think theres a chance for something to happen. They are practically forcing this on the both of us—" Yeonhee picked up her phone, pressing buttons and then pressing it against her ear. "...What are you doing?"

     "Calling Mingyu—. Did you know?" She asked into her phone, I could hear her teeth grinding against each other. "Answer the fucking question Mingyu, don't play dumb with me. Did you know about Y/N and Jeonghan, how they were suppose to be getting married?" Only silence. The silence scared you. A fake smirk falling on her lips. She poked her tongue against the insides of her mouth. Breathing heavily. "Say that again."

     This time she placed the phone down on the table, pressing the speaker button to let me hear his voice. "...How'd you find that out? Did they tell you? Yeonhee don't get mad at them—"

     You could tell by the paleness of her clenched fists, Yeonhee was beyond angry. She detested everything at that moment... and an angry Yeonhee is a very destructive Yeonhee. She's the type to make a horrible situation even more worse, not even knowing how harmful her actions and words can be because she's blinded by rage. As Yeonhee let out a poisonous laugh, she crossed her arms over again. "I'm guessing you also know about them living together right?"

     "What?" Mingyu stuttered through the other end of the phone. Mingyu was shaking, you could tell by his voice. What's even worse was Mingyu could tell something was wrong. He could tell she wasn't alone... she was with you. "Yeonhee, you should stop—"

     "I'm also guessing she knows about your little bet—" Yeonhee laughed out flattening her palms on the table. She was so upset, angering was rushing out of her finger tips. She reeked of hatred, a psychopathic smile lifting the corners of her lips. Glaring into your eyes.

     "Yeonhee! That's enough" Mingyu yelled form his end of the phone.

     "Why? Upset because little bugga boo is going to find out how much of a conniving person you are?" You tilted your head, staring between Yeonhee and the phone. "I guess this is it. This is where every single truth comes out, does it not?"

     "You didn't tell her about the bet to melt the ice Princess and make her fall for you only to tear her down right after everything? Then later cry victim when the relationship is over to ruin her reputation? Accuse her of all means possible to break her... for the sake off whopping $200 dollars?"