17

NOT EDITED!

The bright sun rushed on my face, reflecting on my closed eyelids. The sun wasn't the only thing that woke me up. I can hear my front door swing open, revealing the laughter of my parents. I sit up from my bed, removing Yeonhees limp arm was was hugging me. I remained in shorts, a baggy tshirt with no bra underneath. I walk down the stairs, a suit coming to my line of sigh, my mother in a tight formal dress... then the family of three I've been encountering a lot. My mouth hangs open, staring at all of them who looked at me awkwardly. "Holy shi—"

"Watch your mouth young lady." My gather warned, point up at me. I keep blinking my eyes to see if I'm a looking at everything clearly. Sadly I was. Jesus fuck. I roll my eyes, turning around to go back upstairs. "And wear something proper. We have guests."

I quickly run up the stairs and into my bedroom, looking at the sleeping girl who reminds me of a corpse. "No fucking way." Yeonhee who is sleeping like a sloth who is hanging over the bedside. My mind wanders down to the people downstairs. Jeonghan, and his family. If she finds out that he's my so called fiancé... I'm doomed. I need her out or, I need them out. Knowing my father, they won't be leaving. I tap Yeonhees shoulder, shaking her awake. "Hey! We need to leave! Like right now!"

Yeonhee mumbles as she rolls to her side, closing her eyes once more. "Mmh? What're you talking about?" I quickly cover her mouth by how loud she was talking. I put my pointer finger to my lips and shushed her. I pointed to the floor and then put up devil ears, she immediately understood. She sat up straight and put on proper clothes. "Your parents are home, are they drunk?" I shook my head. "Then I'm guessing it's the window today, damn."

I chuckled, hearing a knock on my door. "Hey, we need to talk" my eyes widened as I heard the muffled voice from behind the door. Yeonhee turns around and faces me. Her mouth open. Did I get caught..?

"You bitch, you're talking to someone while talking to Mingyu? Damn, you a playaaa—"

"Can you shut the fuck up? My parents are going to find out!" I quickly push her towards the window. She looks at the door and tilts his head.

"He sounds kind of familiar—"

"No! He doesn't! Now please leave before you get both of us killed!" I plead, she laughed and climbed out the window, she grabbed the back in my neck and pulled me in for a hug.

"You better spill the tea later then." She let go, pointed her finger at me. She winked her eyes as she climbed across the roof to the tree we usually would climb up and down from. I then see her small frame run away from my house and into the back lane to the open street. A small giggle escaping my mouth.

I swing my bedroom door open, my happiness draining from my face as I could feel my body stiffen at Jeonghans stare. "What do you want?" I question, Jeonghan pushes the door more open and stands in the middle of my room. His back racing towards me. "Hello? Earth to Jeonghan— Woah! What the fuck!"

I yell as I can feel Jeonghan grab my wrist and push me against my door. The red glint that rolled over his eyes. I shivered. I hate his presence, the thought of being around him scares me. Til the point I can feel my blood rush out of my body, my temperature turning to ice. "Why're you ignoring me? I sent you multiple messages, calls, yet you couldn't even bother to answer one of them. Why're you doing this?"

     I push his hand off of me, rubbing my aching wrist, Jeonghan standing dangerously close

I push his hand off of me, rubbing my aching wrist, Jeonghan standing dangerously close. I only stared at the wooden floor plates beneath us. "What's it to you? We don't have a relationship in which I need to answer your calls or messages. I told you that I don't want to see you anymore Jeonghan."

"You can't decide that for me, Y/N. If I want to see you, I'll visit you." Jeonghans fist clenched together, I could see the paleness form in the creases of his palm.

"No, I've had enough Jeonghan. Today, I'm officially declaring to your parents that I don't want this marriage. Our parents won't agree to my choice, but at least I know your parents will respect it." I reach for the door knob, suddenly a whiff of air strikes my face. My eyes widening from the sudden movement.

"Why're you doing this? We kissed, yet you're acting as if we didn't. There is obviously an attraction going on between us, must you be thus stubborn?" I just stare at him, not saying anything. I couldn't do to the fact that I couldn't lie, there definitely was an attraction, but I didn't want to tell the truth either. Having to tell him that, something might develop I could feel it. I didn't want that to happen.
—not with me, not with him, I wanted nothing to change. It was perfect until I met him... and I hate him for that.

Instead of answering him, I pushed his arm away and reached for the door knob. This time Jeonghan is a little more rough, he pulls me back against and pushes me against the door. His eyes searching mine. "I don't understand you. Do you want me, or not?"

I stare at him, my eyes never leaving his. I could hear my heart pounding. I then gave him an answer that I wasn't quite sure of. "No."

"Why's youre lips telling me one thing, but your eyes are telling me another? You're driving me insane..." instantaneously, I feel Jeonghan reach for my neck, pulling my face to his. Our lips connected, our saliva mixing. The taste of both of our lips emerging. All of this happening was to much to handle.
—I broke. I couldn't handle it anymore. My hands reach for Jeonghans face, caressing him gently, running my hands through his hair. His hand trailing down from my face to my waist, gripping ever so tightly on my skin. I know I'll be bruising tomorrow.

Jeonghan trails both of his hands down to the back of my thighs, lifting me up into the air, holding me. I wrap my arms and legs around him. He walked backwards and sat on my bed, with me in his lap. He continued to massage my lips with his. Drowning ourselves into this moment of affection. I could feel him sit up and turn us around, my back laying against my bed covers, his standing in between my legs, his lips never leaving mine.

Suddenly, disturbing a regretful moment, a knock appears on my door. Interrupting both of us. We stop, our face just centimeters apart. Coming to my senses, I sit up straight and push Jeonghan away, standing up from the bed. I can feel Jeonghans eyes remaining on me. "Hey Honey, is Jeonghan with you?"

"N-No. He isnt." I lied with a stutter, my mother just hums and informs me that they're looking for him. "If I see him, I'll tell him to go find you all."

I can then hear her little feet walk away from the door. I shut my eyes tightly, wrapping my arms around myself feeling ashamed. I then feel Jeonghan snake his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulders. He started whispering stuff in my ear, but I was too distracted to even listen to him. After zoning back in, I push him away from me. My cold self becoming visible once again.
"—Don't touch me." I grab some clothes and decided to use my personal bathroom to change into. As I finished changing leaving the bathroom, I see a Jeonghan waiting there for me. He reached for me again, but I shakily shoved his shoulders back. My whole body trembling.

"I said don't fucking touch me."