19

NOT EDITED!
✨✨I decided to post. Reasons being, because I can.
My opinion on the matter still will not be shared via Internet.
Hate me all you want, I could honestly careless. I'm in a ᴍᴏᴏᴅ today! ✨✨
AU👁👄👁

Y/N LEE
A few days have passed. I was living in a world of happiness. Even though my father yelled at me, and that I can still feel and smell his saliva, other than that everything's been perfect. I told Mingyu Yes, so I guess were official..?
—we don't treat eachother any different though. I think Mingyu understood my thoughts on PDA, and respected me enough to not enter my personal space. We're just like friends but with the title of dating. It was exciting... yet I still felt aching pain. I told Mingyu yes, but I also told him I'm not entirely sure of my feelings yet. Does this count as leading him on? I like him! I really do! Yet I'm still in the stage of figuring it out if it's romantically or as friends... I still feel like shit.

Occasionally, I'll also pass by Jeonghan. After that day, he and I completely cut contact. We ignored each other like repulsion of magnets, it's quite hilarious. I still felt a little hurt though. Even though I was the one who wanted to break things off, my mind still wonders to him...
—yet it seems like he isn't even thinking about it. About me. I know I shouldn't care... but can you help it? After practically almost having sex, to a few makeout sessions, to him looking like I don't even exist.

"Hey, Y/N?" A hand waved in front of my face. I blink my eyes looking up, seeing Mingyus large hand waving. I see Mingyu behind him and another friend behind him, it was Dokyeom. They all sat beside me, Mingyu placing his hand on mine, sitting down beside me. He placed his tray of food beside mine and looked at me. "You alright? We were calling you for a while." I smile and nodded my head, picking up my chopsticks, plopping a pickled radish in my mouth. Another pare of chopsticks placed more pickled radish in my tray.

"Jeez, stop flirting. Makes me want to puke." Minghao faked a gag, taking a few pickled radishes from my tray, I slap his hand away, yet still ate my food.

Dokyeom was talking to Minghao as he continued to eat. While Mingyu leaned into my ear closely, his deep voice and raspy. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date today?"

I stole a glance at him, nodding my head a small smile falling on my face. Mingyu smiled too. "Where do you plan on going?"

"I was thinking maybe the movies and then dinner? I mean if you want!" I giggle nodding my head again. I pull out my phone and scrolled through all the movies that were in theater. I point at one of them, I can feel Mingyu shake a little ans then laugh. "Are you sure you want to watch that one? It's horror? You might be scared—"

"Pfft— Yeah right!" I shove Mingyus shoulder away from me, rolling my eyes. "You're going to be the one shutting your pants. If you get scared, I'll let you hold onto me."

He laughed as well, and continued to chomp down on his food. In my pocket I can feel my phone buzz, I reach over and checked the ID. It's Yeonhee. I stood up hesitantly walking out into the hallway to answer the phone. "Hey Yeonhee."

"Hey! I heard you're going on a date with Mingyu today!" My eyebrows furrow, switching phones to the opposite ear.

"How did you know that... Yeonhee. Did you plan this—"

"Woah! Woah! Woah! No I did not! Just putting accusations on me, wooooww!" She joked, sounding fakingly heart broken. She then chuckled. Soon switching her tone of voice to a teasing one. "He asked me for help, he doesn't usually go one dates, so he asked me for help. So when are y'all planning on leaving?"

"I don't know. We were scrolling through movies that were in theaters and I picked a horror one." I look at my nails, picking at them slightly. I lean against the cafeteria wall.

"He actually agreed?" I hum in response, completely confused as to what she was trying to be hinting. "He's terrified of horror movies! That boy is scared of literally everything! I can't wait to see him see him scream—"

"Huh? Cant wait to see him..? Uh, whatever. I already had a feeling he was going to be scared, he flinched when I showed him the movie choice." I laughed, telling her everything that happened. She laughed too, I can feel her smirk in the call as she hung up. It kind of scared me, but I didn't want to expect anything. I decided to return back to the table we were eating at.

~~

The lights that surrounded the movie theaters shined brightly. Mingyu and I walked inside the big building, staring at the decor. He pointed at a few machines and were placed to the side. A claw machine. He inserted a five dollar bill and failed for the first three but managed to achieve two teddys. A brown bear and a white pink bear. We continued to laugh as we tried a few more times, trying to get the thick pikachu stuffy. "Oh hey! What a coincidence! We didn't know you guys were at this movie theater!"

The high pitched voice of laughter echoed from behind us. Without even turning around I already knew who it was. I let out a huge sigh, turning around looking at Yeonhee. "What're you doing here..." I ask, ignoring the man who was behind her, staring right at me. In the corner of my eyes I can see him just deeply staring at me. "Is that why you were asking me so much questions?"

"Maybe! I just thought it'd be nice to have a double date with eachother, don't you agree Mingyu? Jeonghan?" I look towards Mingyu. He doesnt seemed pleased either. His eyes remained on Jeonghan, who in the corner of my eye, still kept staring at me. I stare at Yeonhee, a gaze that straight forwardly told her I was upset.

"Yeonhee, Mingyu and I wanted to enjoy time together alone... if you wanted to go on a double date you should've asked." I reached for Mingyus arms, tightly squeezing him, hoping he'd get that I didn't want them here. He turned his head at me and smiled. "I don't think you were being considerate at all. So I'm a little upset."

"Well, I know you wouldn't want a double date even if I asked, so this was the only way." She laughed clinging onto Jeonhans arm. For the first time, I steal at glance at Jeonghan, our eyes connecting. Despite the sudden eye contact, he didn't seem to want to look away, so I took the initiative first. I rolled my eyes and tugged on Mingyu one last time. "We should buy some snacks!"

I turn towards Mingyu, smilingz "I'll go buy some snacks, the movie will be starting in 10 minutes." I begin to turn my purse to undo the zipper, but I feel Mingyu tug on my arms and hand me his wallet. I blinked staring at it. "Why're you giving me this..?"

"This date was my treat. I asked you out today, so it's only reasonable that I pay. I also want to be a gentleman." Mingyu winked at me. I roll my eyes in a joking manner as I pointed at him.

"Fine. Then I'll pay for dinner." Mingyu opened his mouth to speak, but I put my pointer fingers to his lips. "I am not taking no for an answer. You pay for the snacks, I'll pay for our meals. Just because you're the gentleman doesn't mean you have to pay for everything!"

He then nodded, understanding that I was stubborn. Before I could leave, Yeonhee called out for me to wait. So I stood still, turning behind to look at her. "Take Jeonghan with you. I want to have a little conversation with Mingyu here." Yeonhee smirked and nudged her elbow into Mingyus side, making him groan and pout in pain. As Yeonhee said that, my eyes connected with Jeonghans. I began to tremble by his strong aura.

I began to walk away from him, not wanting to converse in anything. I walked to the popcorn stand and bought the couple deal. One Extra large popcorn bag, Two large cups of soda of any choice, and a two bags of candys. Jeonghan decided to order the same thing as I did. "You seem happy. Is it because I'm no longer around?"
—no. That wasn't the case. Seeing him today made my heart race, I could tell I missed his presence... but it's better this way that were separated, I would've been going insane. I mean I'm still insane. Instead I told him a halfhearted lie.

"Yes. You being gone made my life way more easier."