34

IMPORTANT!!
Anyone who is good at digital art, can you make me a book cover? I feel like a book cover that'll attract more readers would definitely help sky rocket my writing. If you're interested please message me! If I end up using your design, I'll definitely give credits to you in the description box and in the prologue chapter!!
•••—————————•••

NOT EDITED.
Double upload today because I forgot to update yesterday for bbY mingyus birthday wAHh
.
Another note; I won't be posting for a little while, it won't be long maybe two weeks at max. I need to work on school work and there's this huge assignment coming up worth lots of marks and I don't want my grade to drop dramatically.
.
Also I'm thinking of publishing another book, but it will DEFINITELY not be any time soon. Anyways LoVE YALL!
~AU👁👄👁

     After the whole situation with Minho, it still left me shaken. I didn't want to be touched by almost everyone, I deactivated all my social media accounts, deciding to only focus on the life in front of me at the moment. It's not finally time to meet Mingyu. I haven't seen him for a while since I've been packing and after that incident, I decided to blow him off. I can't face him knowing of all the things I've done... I have to face him now though. It's about time, I'm not sure if I should confess to everything or hide this. I'm so damn conflicted, I hate myself. My phone buzzes, indicating that I got a message. He was waiting for me. I sigh and nodded my head, walking to the cafe doors we both agreed to meet at.

     This will be easy... I'll tell him I can't do this anymore and break up with him. I'll tell him I'm sorry, and that I'm not ready to be in a relationship. I nod to myself, pushed the glass doors open. I lift my head up, watching as the giant stood from his seat, a puppy like smile on his face as he waved.
     —for fuck sakes, this isn't going to be easy at all.

     I gulp, walking towards him. My hands clenching ever so tightly on my hand bag, I can feel my fingers turn white. I flinch when I felt his hand touch my arm, placing a small kiss on my cheek. He hesitantly pulled away, his eyebrow raising in worries. "...are you alright? You seem quite jumpy."

     All I did was nod my head and sat down in the seat across from him. He sat down too, eyeing me like a mosquito flying around. I feel so damn guilty. What's wrong with me for gods sake! I have to do it... I can't drag this on any longer. "Hey Mingyu, there's something I need to sa—"

     "—Hey, look our food arrived!" Mingyu answered gleefully, clapping his hands and then rubbing his palms together. As they placed the roof in front of us, I once against repeat what I was about to say. Only to get cut off once again. "—I hope you don't mind what I ordered you."

     I just stared at him, who continued to chomp down the meal to fill his mouth with food. I had a feeling he was doing this to avoid talking. To avoid bringing up the conversation he didn't want to talk about. "Mingyu, I said we need to talk—"

     "Please don't... I don't want to hear it. Not right now. Let's just enjoy our time together first." He mumbled, setting his utensils down beside his plate. Guilt is probably the emotion I've been feeling the most lately. All I could do was nod my head. As Mingyu continued to eat I notice a bruise on his cheek that was near his ear, and his fists that were scabbed. I reach over to run my fingers over his knuckles.

     "What happened to you?" Mingyu then lifted his head up and stared at me. It was visibly clear that Mingyu was hitting on his lip, asking to tell you the truth or not. He shook his head and decided not to answer. Your mind then flashed back to Jeonghan. They both had bruises in nearly the same spot... "Why'd you and Jeonghan both fight?"