p r o l o g u e

((((;゚Д゚)))))))

〆〆〆〆〆〆〆〆〆

I've always been told, never love too easily, because love is like a raging fire ready to ignite. Starts with a small spark, and it'll soon become big enough to burn down a whole city. That city was where I lived...
—where we lived.

I always thought that love was a façade that society has always been obsessed with. I thought no one could really love someone to that extent. 'Love' was a simply a word to hide the true extent or committing a dirty deed. They used the word 'Love' to hide the ugliness of 'sex' or a 'hook-up'.

I've seen it with my own eyes. The 'love' between my parents... it was simply a tool to hide what was their true intentions. To marry and have children for their own benefit. To carry a bloodline, to make a family company more stronger and wealthy. I knew it all. I couldn't use my parents as an example of true love. So I never believed it.

So then I devoted myself to try and find it. A love so beautiful to cause me heartbreak. I wanted to feel and to know what a heartbreak was like, because it's not the same as an aching heart.

It might sound absurd, because I also find it crazy... but I just need to know. I need to know that feeling I have no clue about. I must find it out for myself... but thanks to you, it's useless. I can't ever achieve that moment. My heart can only ache because of what I'm being forced to do. This forced love, forced by marriage. I'm now forced to unwilling admit I harbor these fake affections of love for you. It's all because of you.
—Yoon Jeonghan.

〆〆〆〆〆〆〆〆〆

((((;゚Д゚)))))))

((((;゚Д゚)))))))