"shh!" Dorothea giggle knowing how the mortal didn't like celebrating her birthday especially after dating a non-aging vampire, it must have made her twice more insecure if anything, "-Birthday."

Over Dorothea's shoulder, Bella sees Jasper, keeping his distance while Dean took a step forward to lean against Alice's shoulder. Jasper noticing her eyes merely offers her a pleasant nod and nothing more as his eyes went back to ogling Dorothea who was clapping her hands softly for Bella's birthday.

Bella tries to hide Alice's present, hoping no one noticed. "Alice, didn't I say no gifts? At least Dorothea followed my request." / "You did but I won't do such. I've already seen you open it and guess what? You love it!"

"You had a vision about my birthday," / "And about the green dress, you'll be wearing to your party tonight. Great color on you."

Dorothea let out a sigh but her smile never lost, delivering Alice a stern look before saying. "It's not a surprise party if you go around telling her Ally." / "I can't help it. I'm too excited!"

Seeing her excitement had made Dorothea's mood grow, watching as Alice and Dean chuckled at each other in excitement. Turning around she notices Bella wasn't feeling it about the party and is about to refuse, signaling for Jasper's help since she said she wasn't going to use her powers, but, her mate can.

"I... guess I can deal- ?"

"Great! See ya at seven!"

Dorothea fleetly jump on her feet and went into Jasper's arms, hoping to get out of the scene before Bella caught on to their action. Alice was quick to understand the situation while hugging Dean, and getting ready to flee.

Alice hugs the mortal again and races off with Dean before she can change her mind.

This is when Bella realizes. Dorothea and Jasper haven't got time to escape, merely able to get to turn their direction, ready to run also. "Wait! Jasper, no fair with the mood control! Or is it you Dorothea controlling my thinking?!"

Dorothea is quick to deny her while Jasper offers an apologetic bow, being the gentleman he is, before dragging Dorothea away, not wanting to anger the mortal any longer but mostly to spend more private time alone with his love.

"Vampires. You can't trust them." Edward's voice was clear in their ears even from the big distance they were already in.

(ɔ˘ ³(¬̀ ₒ ́¬c)

The party was happening in an hour, Dorothea is still in her room, tieing her beautiful ruby hair to the side, letting her neck breathe and the tag gifted to her is open for view, Jasper like always sat on the bed behind the vampire, eyes boring h...

The party was happening in an hour, Dorothea is still in her room, tieing her beautiful ruby hair to the side, letting her neck breathe and the tag gifted to her is open for view, Jasper like always sat on the bed behind the vampire, eyes boring his mate's back with his chin on his palm.

"Seeing your neck bare is going to make me lose control, dear."

Dorothea stood up from the chair, brushing her beautiful dress for any cress, her face holds a smirk as she said her next words, not even staring back at Jasper. "Maybe that's what I want." Turning around carefully, slowly, and seductively walked her way closer to Jasper.

"Maybe I want you to haul me harshly to this bed-" Carefully putting her knees on each of Jasper's sides, as she sat on the man's lap, the fabric of their clothes was starting to annoy Jasper, wanting it all gone as their eyes never leaving each other. "- You can tear this dress of me and see what I'm hiding under-"

Jasper had let out a soft growl, Dorothea gingerly sliding her hand to the side of Jasper's face to his built chest, the man leaning into the touch with a groan. "- You can have me all tonight. No disruption, just us two, skin touching and heavy breathing..." Jasper slowly brings his lips closer to Dorothea, falling deeply into the spell the girl was putting him in.

Just as he was about to put the words into action, Dorothea being her decided to tease the man. With soft giggling she left his lap noticing the bulge in his pant, with a peck on the cheek, rushing out of the room in giggles that only grew hearing Jasper's defeated groan and growl for the girl.

With her huge smile on her face, she gracefully walks down the stair knowing Jasper won't be able to catch her until he settles his problem, the gorgeous smile had left her face when Edwards and Bella's conversation was clear in her ears.

"The Volturi are a very old, very powerful family. The closest thing my world has to royalty." Peeking her head to the side, she can spot Edward alongside him is Bella who is now wearing a green dress that Alice has expected in her vision. Bella studies the painting, the largest one on a wall crowded with pictures.

"Francesco Solimena painted this; he often depicted the Volturi as Gods." Bella thoroughly scans the 5 figures in the picture, noticing 2 very familiar figures, one on the side while the other sat on a throne next to a black-haired vampire, she was the only one smiling.

"Is that... Carlisle and Dorothea?"

"Yes. Carlisle lived with them for a few decades. He describes them as very refined for killers. While Thea, stayed the longest but her history with them remains a mystery to us, all expect Jasper I guess."