XXI. [ M ]

Apologies in advance for updating late, I just had some issues and of course, I was lazy... as usual. But here you go, enjoy!

---

"So?" Jennie giggled, tilting her best friend's chin up, and rubbing it in a playful manner.

"So, what?" Roseanne asks, looking down at the brunette all cuddled up beside her.

"Nothing." Jennie shook her head, biting her lip to hide the small smile that appears on her face.

"This just feel so good. I mean, you... me, the stars, and all." Jennie sappily admitted, grinning from ear to ear while looking at the twinkling sky. Feeling an odd but familiar, overwhelming emotion that currently sweeps her.

"Yeah, it's beautiful out here." Roseanne whispers, eyes mesmerize at the way Jennie's hair gently sways along the cold evening wind. Something that the cat eyed girl notices, and the reason of her big bright smile after.

The older brunette can easily tell that the younger one is very fond of her, and she finds Rosie zoning out at times because of her, extremely adorable.

Jennie reached out to hold Roseanne's wrist, pulling it up to place her hand against it, marveling at how big the blonde's hand is compared to her.

"Your hand is really big!" Jennie exclaimed with eyes widen.

"Your fingers are so slim and long, they're very good looking Rosie, I wish mine could be as long as yours." She pouted a little, eyes never leaving their joined hands.

"What do you mean? Your hands are more prettier. Look, your veins aren't really prominent, unlike mine." Roseanne argued, trying to cheer up the smaller girl but also not lying at the same time.

Because she really do think that Jennie is perfect.

Impossibly perfect, or imperfectly perfect. It doesn't matter what the order of the words are, really, all Rosie knows is that Jennie is.

"But really... do you know what looks best?" Roseanne asks, turning her head to look at Jennie for a brief moment.

"What is?"

"My hand on yours." Roseanne smiled, clasping her cold big hand over Jennie's warm small one.

"Rosie..." Jennie chuckled, bumping Rosie's side to further convey her amusement at what the blonde just did.

"I didn't know you're... such a big romantic." She furrowed her brows then smiled, teasing Roseanne further.

"Oh, hush." The latter could only laugh, loving the way they tease each other about silly little things.

"It's getting cold, and a bit late. Do you mind us going inside?" Jennie asks, shivering a little. A red tint on her cheeks and nose that made her look like Santa's little red nose reindeer.

"Of course. Let's go inside and cuddle some more before sleeping, yeah?" Rosie offered, picking up the foldable chairs and following behind the running petite girl.

"Hurry, Rosie. It's cold!" Jennie yelled, and albeit she was shivering hard from the sudden coldness of the night, she still stayed behind to wait for Roseanne.

"Good Lord, you're shaking." Rosie picked up the girl by hugging her tight and lifting her up, the brunette's legs instantly wrapping around her waist, like a small koala.

"Let's get you all warm, and ready for cuddling." Rosie mumbled, kissing her clothed shoulder before entering the house and grabbing a thick blanket for them to share.