I.

I was there first.

It was me first, and we were happy.

But everything changed when she came.

---

Seoul.

"Hey, babe." Grunted a blonde, buff man.

"Hey, how's school." His girlfriend smiled brightly, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Business Ad is hard, but I'm managing." He shrugged it off, sitting on the opposite side of the bench.

"Wow, so many... papers." Chanyeol chuckled, smiling at his brunette girlfriend who looked so pre-occupied with her studies.

"Yeah, I have term papers that are due tomorrow. So I'm working double."

"Listen, Jen. You said you're not working at the cafe later. Will you go with me, and hang out with the boys?"

"You mean the football guys?" Jennie squinted her eyes, looking at the blonde man, contemplating.

She did mention that she has a lot of work to do, did he not just hear her? Jennie thought.

"I meant my friends." Chanyeol firmly said, making the brunette sigh.

"I'm sorry baby..." Jennie look defeated and sigh.

"I want to, but I can't. I'm very busy this week, maybe some other time?" She look at her boyfriend and tried to reach for his hand but he quickly jerk away.

"You always have reasons, Jennie. I know you hated my friends."

"I don't—"

"Oh, really? But we're dating for more than six months already, and you still haven't made time to meet them." Chanyeol hissed, looking away in annoyance.

"I've met your stupid friends, but you never bothered to make time for mine."

"Baby, it's not that I hate them. It's just so happen that I'm always busy whenever you guys hang out." Jennie reasoned out, trying her best to comfort her boyfriend.

"You knew all that, right? I told you from the start that I am a very busy person, but you said it was fine, that you won't demand much of my time."

"And now it's my fault? I'm not asking you for much Jennie, just one time to get to know my friends."

"I'm sorry Channy, but I really can't."

"Nevermind."

The man quickly stood up and picked up his duffel bag when he saw Jennie's friends walking towards their direction.

"Hey, where are you going? I thought we're gonna have lunch together."

"It's fine, you have someone to eat with anyway." Chanyeol replied, glaring at the brunette's friends before leaving.

"Wow, what is wrong with him?" A bunny-like looking girl sat beside the brunette.

"He's pissed at me, apparently." The brunette sighed, working back on her papers.