IX. [ M ]

-ROSEANNE-

"Just friends?" Jennie asked, raising one brow up.

"Huh? What?" I asked in disbelief, not believing in what I just heard.

"You're holding my hand as if you wanna get to know me more than just friends, Rosie." She smiled wickedly, gently squeezing my hand in emphasis. It took me a good minute to process everything before choking up on my saliva, coughing loudly and making Jennie laugh.

"I was just kidding." She then smiled, letting go of my hand to rub my back. "Of course, let's get to know each other more."

"You okay?" There was a short pause followed by a slight nod of my head.

"Great." She smiled widely, and we started walking again.

"So there's this exclusive new bar that's opening tomorrow, and since it's Friday night.. The girls and I are planning to go, Irene's girlfriend got us an invite." She rolled her eyes a little and continued, "Maybe you and your friends can come with us." She offered, flashing me a wide grin after.

"Oh but what about work? I can't leave dad alone." I reasoned out, feeling bad at leaving dad to work alone despite Jennie's tempting as fuck offer

"No, silly. Didn't Mr. Park tell you that he won't be opening up the store tomorrow?"

"What? He didn't. Did he tell you why?" I asked.

"Apparently, he's going to Jeju with my dad for the weekend. They said they wanted to go fishing and spend some time, just like the old days."

"Fishing? Can they not just do that here? What happened to the fishes in Seoul? Don't we have any?" I creased my brows and felt Jennie's hand lightly smack my arms.

"Damn, you're funny!" She laughed, holding on to her stomach and even stopping for awhile to laugh.

"Let them be, they have money and wanted bro time."

"But I don't wanna be left alone in the house, Lisa and Chu are having a sleepover so they can't come to my house this weekend." I pouted, feeling myself get a little lonely at the thought of being left alone in our house.

"You can come over, I'm sure our dad's will like the idea. Besides, we have two spare rooms and a spacious house. Being alone in a big old house doesn't feel nice." Jennie said, pouting as well.

Well this is cute.

Are we having a little battle on who pouts cuter? Because I'll definitely let her win. I mean, she looks so soft and adorable, and it's not good for my heart.

"Alright. I'll tell the girls, then let's meet at the bar and come home to your house together." I smiled, stopping in front of their classroom.

"Great."

"Shall I bring my car or–"

"No, I'll bring my car instead." Jennie smiled, grabbing the books from my hand. "See you tomorrow, Rosie."

"I won't see you later?" I pouted, frowning a little.

"Didn't know you're a kid?" She chuckled, inching closer to run her thumb on my creased brows. "I have tons to do, I already told Mr. Park that I won't be making it tonight. You'll get to see me tomorrow anyway, you clingy ass."

"Alright. Take care on going home and see you tomorrow!" I waived, leaving her and skipping happily towards my next class.

Now what am I gonna wear for tomorrow?

---

"Stop freaking out, okay? You've got tons of clothes in your closet, just pick something up. Lisa and I are picking you up in 30." Jisoo ended the call before I can complain some more, whining loudly I plopped down the bed.