XIV.

Weeks later.

"Come with me."

"What? But they're all here." Jennie's eyes widen when Roseanne pulled her wrist with urgency as they walk along the hallways, just behind their group of friends.

"They won't notice, I promise." Roseanne says, a hint of mischievousness in her eyes.

"Walk quietly so they won't notice." She giggled like an idiot, pulling the older girl with her.

"See, that wasn't so hard?" The blonde laughed, joined by the brunette girl.

"Right, I love being sneaky." Jennie added.

"Come with me now, I've been dying to kiss you." Rosie sheepishly smiled, pulling the smaller brunette inside an empty classroom.

"Need to make it quick before they find us missing." Rosie smiled, pulling her friend by the nape and started kissing the life out of her.

---

"Right, Rosie?" Jisoo asks, looking behind to see her best friend.

"Wait, where is Roseanne?" Jisoo halted, loudly asking everyone that also stopped walking.

"She's just behind us the whole time, isn't she?" Lisa frowned, looking around to spot their blonde friend.

"Jennie's missing too." Nayeon adds, making Irene's brow arch.

"Those sneaky gays are at it again." Irene spat, eventually laughing afterwards.

"They think they can do shit behind our backs without us knowing." She then chuckles.

"Wait– you knew?" Jisoo asks, surprised to know that she wasn't the only one to notice their weird behavior these past few weeks.

"It's been about a month already, right?" Irene asks, head turning to Nayeon who just nodded.

"Yeah, they would usually be together most of the time. I mean, aside from eating lunch and hanging out with us on free time." Nayeon recollected, crossing her arms.

"A friend told me once that she saw the two of them in the library, and I thought okay cool, they were just studying. But then my friend said they were extremely close, they were sometimes laughing and looking at each other differently. My friend even asked if there was something going on with them."

"And I said, what do you mean? She said that she saw Roseanne's arm wrapped around Jennie, and Jennie's head lying on her shoulder while they talk endlessly and laugh. My friend said they were so close and looked so good together."

"Yeah, well." Irene exhaled.

"They're sneaky bitches who would steal cheek kisses of each other in the open when they think nobody's looking. I did, in fact, caught Roseanne kissing Jennie's cheek on the lockers last week." The oldest raven haired girl further added.

"And nobody thought of asking if there's something going on between the two of them?" Jisoo asked the group who just shrugged their shoulders.

"No." Nayeon shrugged.

"It's not our business, and besides, whatever they feel right now is new to them. Let them adjust first and take their time, coming out is not that easy." Irene suggested to the group who but of course, understand better.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Jisoo bit her lip and nodded.

"No worries babe, they'd tell us if they're ready." Lisa smiled, pulling her girlfriend for a side hug.