VII.

Long update for you all~ <3

---

-JENNIE-

"So you care for me?" I asked, turning my head to the girl beside me who- just like me, was caught off guard as well.

"Huh?" She asked dumbfounded, meeting my equally puzzled eyes, to then look at her phone.

"Nothing." I murmured, shaking my head at the ridiculous thought.

"It's getting late, I-uh... You should go home." Rosie stuttered, shoving her phone inside her jean's back pocket.

"Here, let me help you with those." She offered, awkwardly grabbing some of the books from my hands.

"Are you walking me home again?" Rosie paused, looked at me in shock while dramatically gasping loudly that made me involuntarily roll my eyes.

"How did you know?" She asked, covering her mouth with her hand. "Are you a mind reader?"

"Alright, dork." I chuckled, tilting my head towards my house's direction.

Then we started walking.

"You said something about next time, the last time I walked you home." She trailed off, occasionally shooting glances at me.

"Oh, really?" I smiled, "Is this it then? Shall I let you come inside my house this time?"

"I don't know..." Rosie shrugged her shoulders, glancing at me again.

"If you don't think of me as a possible thief, maybe."

"Hmm... You did steal my boyfriend though. I don't know, man." I joked, causing her to abruptly halt her movements and stare at me.

"Jennie..." She whispered, caught surprised.

"I'm just kidding." I giggled at her bewildered expression, pulling her right arm to walk with me again.

Silence enveloped us as we walked once more, and I may have regretted ever uttering that insensitive joke. I admit, what they did hurt me... A lot. Especially when I already experienced a past similar to that.

It did hurt, far more than I will ever admit. It still hurt, I guess? But there was something that tells me that Roseanne is not that kind of girl, that she would never want to hurt someone or ruin anybody's relationship.

Mr. Park speaks highly of her, and how she's shy and reserved at people she doesn't know but is a complete loud and free spirited girl to those that she's comfortable around.

I believe her words, because I heard how shocked she was that night to find out that she slept with him not knowing that we're still together. Chanyeol played her, he played the both of us. And instead of hating her, and harboring all this hatred that won't change the past, i'd like to give her a chance.

Whatever that's bound to happen to us a chance.

"Do you really think that?" She softly said, I snap my head to look at her. She was looking at the road ahead but even if she didn't say it, I know she was sad.

And now I have the sudden urge to apologize to her for saying those insensitive words.

"Huh?" I said instead.

"Do you really think I stole your boyfriend away from you?" She stopped walking and looked at me with glossy eyes.

"No." I whispered, resting my eyes on hers.

"Can we not talk about the past?" I asked, reaching my hand to hold her wrist.

"I'd like to know Jen, i'd like to know what you think of me." Rosie insisted, clearly not letting the topic go.