II.

-ROSEANNE-

"So you're coming with me later, right?" My longtime crush asked, making my insides dance.

"Of course." I smiled widely.

I still can't believe that he just told me that he likes me too! After all this years of helplessly daydreaming and looking at him from afar, I now finally got the chance to be noticed by him.

"Great." He smiled at me back, his hands creeping to hold mine.

"Uh, Chanyeol?" I softly said, biting my lower lip.

"Hmm?"

"Did you really break up with Jennie?" I asked, feeling my heart race when we arrived at the parking lot.

"Why are you asking me this out of nowhere?" He creased his brows and looked like he was pissed.

"Well, earlier..."

"I got this, no need to worry babe." Chanyeol tilted my chin, meeting my eyes and making me smile.

"Let's go?"

---

"Cheers!!" Everyone raised their glasses up, cheering loudly before drinking their liquors.

"Damn, that's hard." One of the footballers grunted, wiping his lips with the back of his hands and pulling his date for a torrid kiss, earning loud cheers from the group.

The blonde girl could only smile, and pretend that she's liking what she's seeing. She has to suck it all up if she wants to be with Chanyeol, for this is just the least of things she will do for the man she loves.

"Drink, up." Chanyeol urged her to drink by handing her a glass of ice cold beer. Roseanne took the offer and took a small sip from the glass and forcefully smiled, not liking the cheap taste of the liquor that invaded her senses.

But of course she can't say that, she can't ask him to order some thousand dollars worth of wine, or a glass of luxury champagne because it's surely not available at where they are. Plus, she doesn't wanna be rude and come off as a rich brat.

All Roseanne could do was swallow, and smile.

"You're not a heavy drinker, I can tell. You're cute." Chanyeol smiled, caressing her cheek.

If there was one thing he's right, it's the fact that she can't handle her liquor well. But she doesn't mind, because her Channy thinks it's cute.

The night went out like that, yelling, loudly chit chatting, cheering, singing, and more drinking until the time that they started leaving for home, some, to bang their girlfriend's in the nearby hotel.

"Sandy and I are going, you two should prepare and go home too! Nice to meet you Roseanne!" One of Chanyeol's friends smile, waiving his hands before closing the door.

"We should go home too, Chan. It's getting late already." Roseanne smiled, fixing her things.

But Chanyeol has something else in mind, he reached to hold the blonde girl's chin, making her look at him.

"I'm not drunk, I'm sober as hell." He trailed off, face inching closer to Roseanne's, "But why is it that you look so beautiful, and why am I only seeing it now?" He whispered, looking at the blonde's tempting lips, before claiming in against his.

And as if she was in cloud 9, Roseanne's insides did somersaults, and her heart was pounding wildly. She swore that the kiss was everything that she expected it to be.

"Let's take this somewhere." Roseanne didn't know if she heard him right, but if she was right, then what she has been dreaming for is about to finally come true.

Making love with the love of her life.

And she is so ready to love him, the way he loves her.

Or so she thought.

---

-ROSEANNE-

My head was throbbing like hell, I don't know if it was because of the beer that I've drunk or something else, but I remember not drinking much.

"You're awake?" I hear Chanyeol's voice echoed, automatically making me smile. I pulled the covers up to my chest and sat down, feeling a sharp pain in between my legs and remembering what had happened earlier.

"Yeah." I smiled widely, looking at his bare sexy back.

"You should go now." He coldly replied, confusing the shit out of me. My eyes turned to look at the wall clock hanging on the wall, it was already past 12 am and he still wants me to go home? After what had happened?

"What?"

"You should go home now, I don't want my girlfriend seeing you here."

"Wait— you told me you broke up with her? You told me you like me." My eyes sting, tears falling down my cheeks without me knowing.

"I didn't really said I broke up with her, Roseanne." He replied, turning to look at me with an annoyed look plastered on his face.

"Then what about us? What about the thing that happened to us earlier?" My brain went blank, I do not know what to think anymore. I'm beyond shocked, confused, and hurt.

"Oh that? That's nothing."

"Nothing?! We made love, Chanyeol! I GAVE YOU MY EVERYTHING FOR FUCKS SAKE!" I yelled at him in disbelief.

How can he say that, how can he do this to me.

"What?! Making love— what?! That's plain fucking, Roseanne. I don't do love making." He scoffed, looking at me mockingly.

"And it wasn't my fault that you've surrendered your self to me, I asked for consent and you gave me that. You wanted that as well."

"All because you tricked me! You told me you like me and you made it seem like you already broke up with Jennie!"

"I didn't trick you, I never said I already broke up with Jennie. Do you hear yourself? Don't blame me for thinking— for assuming that I would pick you over Jennie, because damn! You're nothing compared to her." Chanyeol laughed mockingly.

"Besides, you're always available Roseanne. I know you liked me so much to the point where even if I'm already taken, you would still give me everything I want and I took that opportunity."

"But I would never lose my dignity all for a douchebag like you, you're an asshole!!" I throw a pillow towards him but he quickly dodged it, throwing it back to the bed beside me.

"You're pissing me off, get your shit together and leave my apartment!" Chanyeol yelled, opening his bedroom door for emphasis and revealing a standing Jennie, crying while holding her mouth.

"Babe...." Chanyeol whispered in horror.

Shit.