XVIII. [ M ]

Readers below 18! I repeat, readers below 18! NAGA JUSEYO. To the other readers, please proceed with caution.

-ROSEANNE-

[Please play: Rocket - Beyonce. ]

"Sit on my face." My breath hitched when Jennie whispered those words in her breathy, needy voice. She was lying on her back, slightly pulling my hand to sit up and do what she had just requested. But I was left speechless, just staring at her instead of moving my body. I can tell that she didn't like waiting much, she had made it known to me by letting out a little whine and by slapping my butt, hard.

"Up, Rosie. Ass on my face."

"Oh, fuck." A loud gasp left my mouth when her palms hit my buttocks, I can only bite my bottom lip from the burning sensation on my skin.

"Wait, baby-" I swallowed hard, making Jennie chuckle softly at my obvious nervousness. With trembling legs, I tried my best to lift my body up and kneel in front of the headboard, holding onto it for support.

"Eyes down here, baby." Jennie whispered, slowly giving the insides of my thighs long licks, causing me to shut my eyes tightly and roll my head back in ecstasy.

"My God..." My voice came out shaky, dragging the words on my tongue as I find myself heaving a long sigh before looking down at Jennie's awaiting cat eyes that stare right back at me hungrily.

"Sit." She firmly orders, securing her small arms around my hips and gently pulling me down to her face.

"Okay..." I nervously sat down, my wet cunt instantly meeting Jennie's long tongue that showed no mercy.

Her amazing tongue is skillfully lapping up my wet folds, teasing my clit by drawing different patterns that had me panting and begging for more.

And whenever I moan loudly, she rewards me by and nibbling and sucking my clit harshly. She was clearly enjoying giving me pleasure the way I was enjoying receiving a knee trembling oral sex from her. Her heavenly mouth kisses my lower lips with ease and skill, while her tongue plunges in and out of me at a pace that had me desperately grasping for air.

"Fuck! Stop lifting your butt off, I can't eat you properly." She growled, planting another hard smack on my right butt that had me uncontrollably jolting forward.

Holy fuck- the pleasure she's giving me is too much, it's insane.

"Shit, stop slapping my butt." I groaned out, definitely beyond turned on at how she's roughly handling me, but also wanting to provoke her even further to earn me more hard punishments.

Now I can't help but wonder, is pain starting to be my new kink?

Or am I only enjoying this because I'm with her?

"JEN!" Her tight grip on my hips left me no room to move away from her punishing mouth that fucked me thoroughly, and hands that alternately slapped my butt cheeks.

"By the time I'm done with you, you will be so damn sore." My eyes widen and my hips tried to move away from fear that her eyes are telling me, but she held me still instead, chuckling at my scared expression.

"Be a darling for me and stay still, will you?" She asked with an eyebrow raised, the vibrations on her throat sending jolts after jolts of unexplainable pleasure down my spine.

"Baby, I'm so close.." I whimpered, harshly inhaling short breaths and feeling that all too familiar build up on the pit of my stomach.

"Hmmm..." Jennie hummed, index finger rubbing my clit while her tongue and mouth alternately suck and thrust in and out my wet hole.