X. [ M ]

[ Please play: Whatever bedroom playlist that y'all got. P.S If you don't like reading smut or if you're underage, again– naga juseyo! And enjoy! 🥰 ]

-ROSEANNE-

When I said I wanted to get to know Jennie more, I never meant it to be like this.

But to hell with that, who cares about all those when I'm now hovering over her pretty little sweaty body, all while looking at her hypnotizing brown cat eyes that keeps me drawn to her completely and makes me lightheaded. Not to mention those small sinful lips that she bites seductively ever so often.

"Ready, babe?" I raised an eyebrow at her and she smiled lazily.

What the actual fuck, Jennie Kim.

Just what the actual fuck.

I shook my head, trying so hard to bury that image of hers to the back of my mind. I need to fucking concentrate and work her body right, and constantly thinking about that lazy smile will only fuck my brain up more.

How can one fucking lazy smile haunt me in a good kind of way?

My hand that's not supporting my body made its way to her face, scratching her jaw lightly and making her moan quietly while I stare at her in awe.

"More, Rosie..." She whisper moaned, eyes shutting close at my touches.

After enough teasing, my tongue landed first on the skin on her neck, giving it long greedy licks, nibbling and sinking my teeth on her soft flesh that makes her utter a long loud moan. Jennie's right hand then bury on my hair, massaging my scalp a little, while her other hand desperately try to pull me closer to her body.

Feeling my warmth against her skin and our breasts grazing, makes the both of us moan in heightened pleasure. Her body is hot, as if it's on fire and it is addicting– intoxicating.

"Rosie!"

Jennie gasped when I found her sweet spot just a bit below her earlobe, the sudden pleasure suddenly made her push me a little.

"No babe, you don't get to push me away." I whisper in between licks of her earlobe.

"Not until I'm done with you." With that, I bit her ear gently, putting just enough pressure to keep her wanting for more– and if I'm lucky enough, maybe to even get her begging.

"Rosie...." Jennie's voice drop down a notch when my hand started exploring her body downwards, her head throwing back a little.

I massage her mound with one hand and licks the other, driving her to arch her back sexily when she saw me licking her body like a hungry kitten– no, lioness.

"Rosie– fuck! You look gorgeous." She murmured, hands caressing my face that made me smile.

Such innocence, such gentleness.

Only makes me wanna fuck her even more.

"I look gorgeous only when feasting on your body?" I chuckled, closing my mouth on her nipples and grazing my teeth ever so slightly, a thing that makes her suck a sharp breath and throw her head back harshly.

"Holy fuck– do that again baby." She whispered with furrowed brows and closed eyes, face fully concentrating on the pleasure I'm giving her.

And I would lie if I say that, that shit didn't boosted my fucking ego.

I got Jennie Kim desperately twisting and trembling underneath me, I got a sexy goddess harshly throwing her head back while I latch my mouth on her breast and suck them like a baby.