V.

-JENNIE-

"Good morning!" Roseanne chirped, already standing at her station and making coffee.

"You're early." I replied, yawning a little and wondering why she's being so hyper energetic this early, especially on a weekend.

"Yes, I am. It's a beautiful Saturday morning, isn't it?" She smiled widely, glancing through the glass window.

"It is." I chuckled at the thought of her loving the sun so much, no wonder why she's all so bright and bubbly.

"You should enjoy it as much as you can, rainy days are about to come soon and before you know it, winter's here." I went to the small cubicle and changed into my uniform, tying my hair neatly before wearing my apron.

"Here... morning coffee, on the house." Roseanne giggled, handing me a cup of caffe latte.

"I— thank you." I took a small sip and tried to smile at her thoughtfulness, though not really sure as to why she's being so nice to me. Did she perhaps forgot what she did to me just because she already apologized? Did she really think that we can be friends that easily after?

"Why? Does it taste bad?" She looked at my face and frowned, "No, I just prefer caramel macchiato." I smiled awkwardly, taking another sip of the free hot coffee.

"Oh, really? I'm sorry I didn't know what's your favorite so I ended up making what's mine." Mr. Park's daughter grabbed another cup and proceeded to make another one.

"Here... caramel macchiato." She smiled, placing the coffee on the counter in front of me.

"And this... will be mine." She then took the coffee from my hand and immediately took a sip.

"But—" My hand was about to take the coffee back before she could drink it, and was about to say that I already drank some of it but failed.

"Ah, now that is perfection!" She exclaimed, the slight bubble foam of the coffee messily smearing her upper lip.

"What?" She looked at me confused and I shook my head.

"Nothing."

My hands found its way to the coffee cup in front of me and took a small sip from it, not really expecting her to make such great coffee because in my defense, I make my favorite coffee better than anyone else.

But I was wrong.

My eyes widen slightly, quickly taking another long sip and feeling my eyes close, the taste is just too good that I can't help but sigh.

"How was it?" She asked, licking the foam on her lips.

"I— It was surprisingly very good, better than how I make my coffee." My words seemed to affect her mood in a nice way, I don't know if it boosted her ego but she is now smiling at me widely, letting me notice the chubbiness of her chipmunk like cheeks.

If I am being honest, Roseanne is a beauty. She's skinny and tall, has a big bum and tiny waist. Skin so fair that I bet is smooth too, a long blonde hair, and a pink plump lips that compliments her angelic face even more.

Not to mention she's kinda nice, and is like a ray of walking sunshine.

In my opinion, she's the kind of girl that people often tells you to hang around with— a person that feels like sunshine.

And I really don't know why Chanyeol did not see that he had a hidden gem with him all this time. I mean sure, it's hidden in her shyness and occasional awkward self, but it isn't that hard to notice that the girl is a real catch.