Kiss

Week 4: Monday

I woke up in Harry's bed. HARRY'S BED?

A million scenario's rushed through my mind about what might have happened last night. Some were very dirty. But the part that scared me was that I secretly wished that did happen.

Then I remembered what happened. I fell asleep in his room after he asked me to sleep with him. And he called me Boo! Just like the Haz in my dreams...

Does that mean he's Haz? The Haz that I've been having awkward dreams about? And when I say awkward I mean VERY awkward.

Were Harry and I really this close? He said he loved me, called me Boo, and I'm almost positive I have been having very inappropriate dreams about him.

But he called me Boo, so he knows. Is Boo a nickname or something? Were we...more than friends?

Wait, if I slept with Harry, where did Liam sleep?

I crept into my bedroom and sure enough there was Liam. I felt so embaressed. Liam knew Harry and I not only slept together but we were full on snuggling or cuddling. Whatever you want to call it. Maybe Harry and I do that a lot so it wasn't out of the ordinary though? Why am I so worried about Liam knowing about that? It must happen all the time, otherwise Harry would've never asked, drunk or sober. And he wouldn't have cuddled with me when I was scared of the thunderstorm if it were really that out of the ordinary.

Does he friend love me or real love me?

Oh please, oh course he means friend love. He was drunk! Why would he really love me? We're just friends. He only see's me as a friend. I should only see him as a friend.

But I don't.

****

"How'd you sleep?" Liam asked me at breakfast and my eyes widened.

"Uhm, I-I slept fine." I answered which wasn't really a lie. I looked down at my cereal. Zayn, Niall, and Harry were still in their beds suffering from hangover. I had to talk to Liam though.

"I-I'm s-sorry you had t-to sleep in my bed instead of y-yours." I apoligized.

"Don't sweat it, it's fine. I don't really mind. You both just probably missed eachothers company." he explained.

"What?"

"Well, at home you guys do sleep in the same bed every night." I nodded my head. We did, so us sleeping together wasn't all that weird right? I felt so weird about it though.

"Yeah, I forgot."

"It's okay. How did you end up in Harry's bed last night?" that seemed a little personal for some reason.

"W-well I walked out of the bathroom and h-he was there and he was drunk. So I carried him t-to his room and he asked me to stay." I explained.

"Did he say anything weird?"

"N-no why would you think that?" I lied he just shrugged and I continued eating my cereal. When I finished I just ran up to my room. I was so confused.

I liked cuddling with Harry. Not just in a friendly way, in a really liking way. A way I just couldn't explain. The way his arms felt against mine. The smell of him. Well I liked his smell the first time, the beer smell wasn't great. But I didn't even care. He was so welcoming and he took away my every care when I was in his arms. 

Week 4: Wednesday

I hadn't talked to Harry ever since Saturday night when we slept together. Why did I feel so weird about this? I was sitting in my room skipping lunch, I didn't feel like getting up for it. I forced myself to eat breakfast. Well, Zayn and Niall forced me.