Cookies

Well, dinner was definitley awkward. We ate spaghetti and meatballs and it was mostly in silence. When I was done I put my plate in the sink and met everyone in the living room. I avoided sitting next to Harry. I still couldn't believe I'd made him cry. I didn't mean to and now I just felt guilty around him.

"You guys wanna do something fun?" Niall asked out of the blue.

"Like what?" Zayn asked who was sitting next to Niall and me. He was close to Niall, but at a tolerable distance. I think they both felt awkward now because I caught them snogging.

"We could make cookies." he suggested.

"Oh! That sounds like fun." I said.

"Cookies sound good." Liam agreed.

"I like it!" Zayn exclaimed and then we all looked at Harry who just simply nodded his head.

"Sweet! Let's go." Niall jumped up, followed by Zayn, Liam, and I. Harry trailed along behind us.

"Yes! Thanks for putting cookies on our first weeks shopping list!" Zayn said to Harry and he just nodded, obviously thinking about other things.

"Yay chocolate chip!" I exclaimed. We began taking the ingedients out and started cooking.

"Flour." Zayn demanded and I had a wicked idea. I suddenly remembered the importance of his appearance to him. Especially his hair. He really started worrying about his hair when he was about 18. I grabbed the flour and Niall was about to say something but I put a finger to my lips. He stifled a laugh.

I suddenly threw flour at him and his hair was completely white. We definitely scared him and he screamed.Niall and I were on the floor laughing as Zayn felt the flour that invaded his hair.

"It is going to take me fifteen showers to get all this shit out!" he noticed us laughing. "Oh you think it's funny." he then dumped a ton of flour al over the both of us. At first I was shocked, but then I turned it on him.

"Flour angels!" I exclaimed and I waved my arms and legs back and forth. Niall laughed and did the same thing. Zayn couldn't help but laugh at it. I rolled over and got a ton of flour all over the floor, and Niall did the same.

"Hey I found a mixer holy shit!" Liam said when he saw the flour everywhere.

"C'mon! Join us Liam!" I dragged him down into the flour with Niall and I. At first he didn't like it, but then he didn't care and he rolled in the flour like us.

"You three are a mess." Harry said when he walked in.

"Aww come join us Harry!" I looked at him with pleading eyes and begged. He dropped everything and laid down on the ground next to me after I begged him. If anyone ever saw us they would think we were past drunk.

"You four are fucking hi." Zayn said and Niall just kept giggling. Zayn then dumped more flour on top of us.

"Yolo Zayn!" I said and he just laughed. "Get your ass down here!"

"Sorry, but my ass ain't going into a ton of flour on the kitchen floor." he said and I made a fake pouty face, but he kept walking. "That only works on Harry." Harry's cheeks went pink for whatever reason.

"Harry, can you not hate me for earlier." I said with the pouty face Zayn said worked on Harry.

"Lou I'll never hate you." He said staring into my eyes. I suddenly found myself looking into his. They were the best shade of green imaginable and they were sad. Yet they still had a small piece of joy in them.

"So, are we making cookies, or are you four just gunna lay in flour the rest of the night?" Zayn asked. I snapped my head back up at Zayn and forgot about Harry's eyes and the awkward moment we just shared. I could see him smiling in the corner of my eye.

"Maybe a little of both." Liam answered.

"Fine, but you four aren't getting any cookies unless you get up." Zayn said and all four of us jumped up. "Hah, that got you lot up."

We stood up and resumed the cookie making, despite the fact that we were all covered in flour. We were all big hott messes. I seemed to have the most flour on myself, and Zayn had the least. There was still a big pile of flour on the floor next to the fridge, but we all just ignored it for now.

Harry flung his long hair around like a wet dog and got flour in the air. When he looked up I saw his powdered curls, and it was actually quite funny. His curls were actually really cute.

What did I just say?

We made the cookies and let's just say, they were horrible. The bottoms were burnt, and they were dryer than the Savannah desert.

"These are awful." Niall said, but we all kept eating them.

"You're the one who burned them." Zayn pointed out.

"I could deal with burnt, it's the flavorlessness that's awful." Liam said.

"Well that's Louis's fault." Zayn said and everyone looked at me. I dropped my cookie on the plate and held my hands in the air.

"Guilty as charged." I admitted and they all laughed. Niall laughed the longest like usual.

It had to be the best night so far at this place even though it started out the worst.