Thunder

Week 3: Monday

"Boo are you okay?" the gentle voice asked. I was about to answer but then there was another crack from the sky and I let out a small whimper. I felt his warm, welcoming body cuddle into the bed next to me.

"H-Haz."

"Yes?"

"W-Will you stay here the rest of the d-day w-with me?" I asked and he smiled.

"Of course babe. Anything for you." I smiled into his chest and another crack of thunder roared from the sky. I trembled and he pulled me into his arms even closer.

"Thank you Haz. I love you." I said and he kised me on my forehead.

"I love you too Boo Bear."

**** 

I didn't wake up tremling or scared from that dream like I did every other night. I actually felt calmed and comforted by it. I felt like I really did love this 'Haz'. Whoever he was.

What am I talking about? It was a dream I can't love this 'Haz' person. He's made up! Just a figment of my imagination. I secretly wished he wasn't though, and part of me believed he wasn't.

******

I walked down the stairs and greeted everyone.

"Look's like there's going to be a storm coming in." Zayn said and my eyes widened.

"Like a t-thunder and lightning storm?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, I don't think it's anything major though." Liam said.

"News barely mentioned it actually." Niall said. I could see concern in Harry's eyes when he looked at me.

"Think I'm just gunna relax on our storm day." Zayn said streching his arms out and then wrapping them back around Niall on their couch. I sat on the same couch with Liam and Harry.

"Not gunna be much relaxing" I heard Niall whisper to Zayn since I was on the side of our couch that was closest to them,"Lot's of...excersise." My eyes widened and I decided to tune them out before I heard much more than I needed to. I already heard much more and saw much more in their relationship than I needed to.

We started watching some TV shows I only paid half attention to. I was just thinking about what'd happened so far. It's been a very eventful three weeks. Probably the most eventful three weeks of my entire life.

I can't believe I lost 6 years of my life. They're not lost though, they're coming back. Slowly but surely. Except of course my memories of harry, that for whatever reason just would not come back to me. It kind of worried me that I hadn't remembered a single thing about him, but I'd remembered a lot of things about everyone else. Would I ever remember Harry?

I really wanted to, not just because he's my friend, but because I'm a bit confused. I'm not the only one who believes things between us have been really awkward. Like, more awkward than things between me and the other guys. I feel like they're all hiding something from me...

"You okay?" Liam asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah,yeah I'm fine." I said after a moment of thought on how to answer the question. I wasn't exactly 'fine' but whatever.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, positive." I laid back and pretended to watch TV again.

**** 

Night had come and there still hadn't been a storm yet. I was realived, maybe it would happen while I was sleeping. I hoped so.

I laid down and closed my eyes hoping I would fall asleep fast. I didn't fall asleep fast enough though.

To try to fall asleep I thought about the dream I had last night. It was comforting just thinking about it. This Haz person was so caring and sweet.

Boom

I jumped in the bed and let out a small whimpering noise.

Boom

It seemed to be getting closer. I was now trembling. Thunder and lightning is my worst secret fear. I didn't tell anyone. I really wished 'Haz' was here now.

Boom

I could feel the tears falling freely from my eyes and onto the sheets now. I was so scared, and I don't even know why. I just find thunder and lightning scarey.

Boom

I wished someone like Haz would come and help me. I needed someone to wrap their arms around me so I could feel secure. I needed someone who made me feel safe.

Boom.

Suddenly I felt a pair of warm and gentle hands wrap around my body. I didn't even question who it was. They suddenly gave me the safety I had been wishing for. They were secure around my trembling body, and I could feel my fears lessening slightly.

Boom

I flinched and the arms pulled me in closer so my back was pressed against their rock hard abs. I could see their hands on my stomach and I suddenly realized who it was. I would recognize those hands anywhere.

Harry.

Boom

I whimpered and he ran his hands gently through my messy hair. I didn't even question why he was in here, I needed him here.

Boom

I rolled over so I was now facing him. He looked into my eyes and I shut mine feeling a little awkward. I could feel the sparks each time he touched me, but they weren't as scarey now. They were much more soothing now.

Boom

I snuggled my head into his neck and just laid there as he wrapped his arms around me. They were so gentle, yet rough. For some reason I loved it.

Boom

I felt a few small kisses on my forehead. At first I was confused, but the kisses relaxed me. They made me wrap my arms around Harry tighter.

Boom.

The thunder seemed to be going farther and farther away and so did my nerves and fears as I fell asleep in his arms.

A/N

We gots us some Larry cuddling here.

How did you guys like it?

OMG THIS BOOK IS AT OVER 1K AND SO IS NOT THE SAME AND BULLY'S AT 4K I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY THANK U ALL SO SUPER DUPER MUCH. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING IF U READ MY BOOKS. THANK YOU

Keep reading, commenting, and voting please! I love u all so much right now I wish I could just personally go and hug u all although that would be kind of awkward but I don't care I love you all so much and when I'm excited I tend to write very long sentences haven't you noticed, you probably have by now.

Well, I love you all keep reading and stuffs! xx