Sick

Week 2: Thursday

I felt an odd substance rising up my throat and it burned. I didn't even have to ask what it was. I ran to the bathroom as fast as my wobbly legs would take me. I leaned over the toilet and it came out.

"Louis?" I heard a calming voice. They began rubbing my back, making small circles and it soothed me. I felt a tear trickle from my eye.

"What was that noise?" asked a sleepy Liam. "Oh god," I finished but I just sat there on my knees while Harry tried soothing me.

"Hey we thought we heard...oh." Zayn said groggily. What time was it? I reached up and flushed the toilet. My whole body was shaking.

"You feel okay?" Harry asked. How could I feel okay? I just vomited.

"No,"

"How would he feel alright?" Zayn asked and we all laughed.

"C'mon you need some medicine Lou." Liam said helping me up.

"N-No..No medicine." I said but Liam and Harry lead me into the kitchen. "No medicine." I repeated.

I hate medicine. It tastes absoloutley horrible, and it's just weird. I hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. I feel more sick usually after taking medicine.

"Louis you need medicine." Harry said and they ushered me to a seat.

"I may need it, but I don't want it." Liam grabbed a liquid from the cabinet and handed it to Harry. I was about to ask why he didn't just put it into a spoon himself, but then I felt a small smile creep across my face.

"Aww c'mon Liam. You're really that scared of spoons?"

"Even when you're sick you're annoying.." Liam said and I let out a small laugh. Harry was grinning like an idiot for some reason. Actually, he was grinning like an idiot at me. His green eyes were dazzling and I got lost in them for a moment. I forgot what was happening, I just couldn't stop staring at his face. He was nibbling on his bottom lip slightly and it gave me a weird feeling. Suddenly I came back to my senses.

"So, uhm," I coughed.

"Oh, right." Harry said still smiling slightly as he poured the disgusting liquid onto a spoon.

"Open up wide." Harry said like I was a little kid. I shut my mouth tight and shook my head. "Aww c'mon Lou, open up the tunnel. The train's coming."

"Harry I'm not-" I was cut off by him shoving the spoon into my mouth, forcing the medicine in. My taste buds rejected it immediatley.

"Swallow, it will make the taste go away faster." he said and I shook my head. I felt like a six year old kid refusing to drink medicine his parents were giving him. "Swallow."I gave in and reluctantly swallowed.

"What time is it?" I asked walking over to the sink to rinse the horrible taste out of my mouth.

"4 am." Liam said after checking his watch.

"Sorry to wake you guys up." I apoligized.

"It's fine, I'm happy to help." Harry said with a big smile on his face. I smiled back at him, maybe we really were best mates.

"Thanks," I said awkwardly. I could see him looking deep into my eyes and I felt strange. I got up and began walking toward my room. I laid down on the bed and let sleep take me over.

Harry's POV

Week 2: Wednesday night (The Past)

I heard the phone begin to ring and I grabbed it since I was the only one still downstairs.

"Hello?"

"Hey Harry, we need to talk." spoke Simon.

"What is it?"

"Remember when we spoke before I sent you all to wherever you are?" he asked.

"Course I do." we had both been so sad that day.

"Remember how I said you had to get Louis's memories back in the five weeks or else?" I swallowed nervously remembering that.

"Yes,"

"And you remember how I didn't know what that or else was?"

"Yeah," I didn't like where this was going.

"Well, I have figured out what that or else is." I swallowed hard waiting for him to explain,"Get his memories back in the three weeks you have, or you have to stage a break up." I sat there in silence and disbelief.

"But why?"

"Listen, if Louis's memories aren't back we have to keep him out of the public eye. It's nothing against you two, infact I love Larry Stylinson. But having all of that attention around him when he can't even remember everything won't be good." he explained. The phone dropped from my ear and I just sat there frozen.

"Harry? Harry? Please talk to me?"

"Why?"

"Management comes in to play too. Listen I don't want them knowing this happened. They'll go insane and get all paranoid. You won't ever be able to be within fifteen feet of a fan. Or a drink or a papparrazzi." he explained.

"Well fuck management." I said.

"Harry," he sighed,"You know that having a break up if his memories aren't back is for the best." That was the annoying part. He was right. Having Louis in the spotlght like that isn't good for him.

"You have three weeks Harry. Use them wisely." with that he hung up and I was left on the verge of tears.

I rushed upstairs and was greeted by Liam.

"Hey Har- woah are you crying?" I nodded. Of course I was crying. I fell onto his shoulder and he awkwardly patted me on the back. "What's wrong?" I explained everything to him.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I'm sure he'll remember though." Liam said but I just looked up at him.

"No, 'they' don't love me anymore Liam."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"When we were getting ice cream out... our hands touched so a moment..but then he jerked his hand away. I felt the sparks, but he didn't" I cried and Liam just made the 'shhh' noise.

"It will be okay Harry, he was probably just shocked. Ya know."

"I have three weeks." I muttered.

"What?"

"Simon's giving me three weeks or Louis and I are done. Or atleast until he gets his memories back or whatever. Actually, I don't even know if that's an option." I explained.

"C'mon Harry, you need some rest." I nodded and we walked to our bedroom.

A/N

Hey guys! Bit of a filler chapter I know I know... Things are going to get much more.. well I don't know how to describe it. More heated up I guess or fast paced? I don't know. The story will be picking up soon though.

I am loving all the feedback I am getting from this book and the other two books.

Ahh I never want to stop writing this trilogy! <3

Love y'all