Arriving

We took a private jet to our destination and I still don't know where we are even though I tried figuring it out the entire ride on the plane. It took about three hours to get there, and it looked warm. At least we weren't being shipped to the Arctic.

"We're here!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Yaaay!" I shouted and threw my hands up as the plane made its way down the runway.  We all practically trampled eachother trying to get out, even Harry seemed excited. Actually, he seemed pretty aprehensive, but it was better than depressed Harry.

We all took in our surroundings but then I saw a hand push gently on my shoulder and Harry's shoulder since we were on the ends. I turned around and saw Simon ushering us to a van. We all hopped right in, I coudn't wait to get to the house we'd be staying in.

"What do you think the house will look like?" this time I decided to sit in the back with Zayn and Niall.

"Probably nice since Simon owns it. But he'll probably take all extremly fragile valuables out seeing as it's us staying there." he let out a chuckle and I wished I'd remember the crazy times we all spent together.

"Blindfolds on." Simon demanded.

"Blindfolds?" Liam asked. I wondered if Liam knew Simon well.

"I can't have you guys trying to escape to the city. C'mon it'll only be for...well I can't tell you how long, but it's short." he explained and I cautiously wrapped the blindfold behind my face. This trip was begining to seem a little creepy. If this was a normal vacation then how come we couldn't go to the city if we wanted to? It scared me how he said 'escape' to the city.

We were there in what I guessed to be about twenty-five minutes. All of us grabbed our suitcases and observed the house infront of us. It looked monstorous and old. Like a medival mansion.

"Well boys, you'll be here five weeks. Every week we will send a truck out with food for you guys and you will hand us the list for food. Where's the list for week two?" he asked and I looked at the guys. I never made a list.

"I've got it." Harry said digging into his surprisingly deep jeans pocket.  "Here." he handed the folded sheet of paper to him and Simon nodded.

"Here's the food truck!" Simon said and a truck full of groceries pulled in.

"Do you want us to help?" I asked but then my question was answered. Six guys went and grabbed the groceries and I just nodded.

"Never mind." I grabbed my suitcase and headed inside with the lads.

"I'll go inspect the rooms." Niall said and he ran up the stairs. About a minute later he rushed back down. "Uhm, small problem. Three bedrooms..."

"Why would they only give us three bedrooms when there's five of us?" I asked curiously. There were obviously five of us, not three.

"Well, Niall and I can share a room." Zayn said. We all looked around at eachother and Harry's eyes looked slightly brighter. I didn't really want to share a room with anyone except maybe Zayn. I didn't really know the other guys yet, they seemed like strangers to me.

"H-Harry and I can share a room." suggested Liam.

"We can?" Harry asked and Liam nodded.

"Louis can have a bedroom alone." Liam said and Harry nodded sadly and looked down at the ground as he dragged his suitcase up the steep stairs.  I went upstairs last stunned by the awkward.

I grabbed the last bedroom which was right next to the bathroom. It was actually pretty large for being the smallest bedroom. I set my suitcase on the ground and flopped into my bed. Why did I have to forget everything? I could feel myself being pulled into a restless sleep.