Epilogue 🐍🖤🦅

Hello, my sweethearts ❤️ First of all, I would like to thank you all for encouraging me a lot with your votes and comments from the day I published this book. I'm truly overwhelmed with your support in the past 34 chapters of this book. Thank you so much, my lovely sweethearts ♥️ Gratitude & Love Forever 🖤🖤🖤

Warning :
1. 18+ content ahead so read at your own risk.
2. It's going to be super long with 9.6k words so spare your 1 or 2 hours to read this. 😂

The next day after Vani's first year birthday, she gave another shock to her family members. She made her first step on her feet by taking the support of the bed.

In the morning, Vani woke up before her parents and slowly crawled till the edge of the bed and climbed down with the support of the bedsheet. Veer woke up when he felt the movement on bed and saw Vani getting down the bed, standing on her own feet.
Veer : Bani, sweetheart, wake up. (He whispered in low voice)
Bani : Veer, let me sleep.
Veer : Shhh, wake up and look at Vani.
Bani opened her eyes and started searching for Vani.
Bani : Where is she?
He gestured her to see in front of the bed. They both slowly crawled near the edge of bed and saw their daughter standing on her feet while trying to take off her hands from the bed.
Veer : Baby!!! (He called loudly and Vani turned to look at them)
Vani smiled shyly and lost her balance but before she could fall down, Veer quickly held her hands and made her stand with his support. She held his fingers with her tiny palms and tried to walk making baby steps.

Bani also joined Veer by holding another hand of Vani and both of them help her to walk

Bani also joined Veer by holding another hand of Vani and both of them help her to walk. She started giggling excitedly while walking. Veer and Bani both had tears in their eyes looking at their daughter's first steps.
Veer : Yes, baby go along. Slowly put your left foot first then your right foot.
Bani : Veer, you hold her. I will take a video to show everyone. (She took the phone and started shooting the scene)
Veer : She is too fast, sweetheart. Yesterday she started to speak and today she started to walk. My Angel is very active than the other babies.
Bani : (She cleared her throat) She is my Angel too so better say our Angel.
Veer : Oops sorry. She's our Angel. (They smiled and Vani giggled)

Two and a half years later :
Bani was running around the house with a plate of food in her hand. She collided with Veer while running but luckily he caught her in his arms before her body could touch the floor.
Veer : Gharwali, are you planning to join a marathon soon?
Bani : Veeranshu, stop making fun of me. It's all because of you! (She straightened her posture and pushed him angrily)
Veer : Arre, what did I do now? (He asked, pulling her closer by her waist)
Bani : Who asked you to teach your daughter to run? She is making me run behind her with food everyday. I have lost 5kgs since the day she started to run.
Veer : It's okay, sweetheart. You are looking super sexy in this size now. I feel like want to make love to you everyday. (He said while kissing her neck)
Bani : Arghh, patidev! Enough of your romance. We are standing in the middle of the house. Leave me. (She pushed him slightly)
Veer : Gharwali, shall we plan to give Vani a little brother or sister soon? Pity her, she's running all alone so she needs a partner to play with her.
Bani : I know where this conversation will lead to so please leave me now. I need to feed Vani first. You can leave to the office already. Bye. (She pushed him and ran away from there)
Veer : Ufff sweetheart!! Let's see how you will escape tonight. (He muttered under his breath before walking away)