14. Bani's mood swings 😤

Hollaa, sweethearts ❤️ I'm back with another update today. Before I start, I would like to thank those who voted and commented on my previous part. I'm truly overwhelmed with your amazing comments, darlings ❤️ Thank you so much 😘

Vani went inside their house after getting fully drenched in the rain. Veer was carrying Bani in his arms and she was gazing at him lovingly until they reach inside. She didn't even realise when they had entered the living area as she was completely lost in his eyes while he was smirking at her with mischievous plan in his mind. The moment was broken by Meera, who called Bani to start her interrogation by looking at their fully drenched bodies.

Meera : Bani and Veer, what were you both doing outside? Why are guys so wet?
She asked innocently as she didn't know the real meaning of the word "wet" and as soon as she asked this, Bani, Tapish and Mithra's eyes popped out of their sockets while Veer laughed at her shamelessly. Meera was confused to look at their reactions as she didn't understand what made them to give such reactions.
Meera : What?? (She asked while looking at four of them)
Veer : Meera, actually it's.. (He was cut by Tapish)
Tapish : Veer, shut up. (Veer chuckled and Bani glared at him)
Meera : What? I didn't say anything wrong right?
Mithra : No, Meera Di. (She said while trying to control her laugh)
Tapish : Leave it and Veer, Bani tell me why did you both get drenched in the rain?
Mithra : Btw, Mr Veeranshu I think you can let your wife down as you are still carrying her in your arms. (She giggled)
Bani got embarrassed in that moment and she immediately hit Veer's arms asking him to let her down but Veer being Veer, he refused to let her down.
Veer : I'm so happy today that I can even stay in this position for a whole day. (He winked at Bani and she blushed)
Tapish : I'm glad you are happy Veer, but it would be great if you could share your happiness with us too.
Veer : Definitely, Bhai. Guess what? You are going to become bade papa soon and Meera you are going to become maasi soon!!! (He screamed in happiness and twirled around while having her in his arms.)
Bani : Veeranshu, stop it. I feel dizzy. (He stopped)
Both Tapish and Meera already knew this news 3 months back but still they acted as they were hearing it for the first time as they didn't want Veer to argue with them for not telling it to him earlier.
Meera : Wow!!! Bani, I'm so happy for you. (She went near Bani to hug her but Veer was still carrying her)
Bani : Veer, let me down please.
Veer : Okay, sweetheart. (He let her down slowly)
After letting her down, Bani went and hugged Meera while Tapish hugged Veer to congratulate him.
Meera : I just hope you both to have only happiness in your life hereafter, Bani. Your baby is definitely lucky to have you as her mom.
Bani : Thank you, Meera Di.
Tapish : Congratulations, Veer. I'm extremely happy for you and Bani. Congrats, Bani. (He gave a platonic hug to Bani)
Bani : Thank you, Tapish Bhai.
Veer : Thank you, Meera and Tapish Bhai. I can't believe I'm going to be dad soon.... Oh Shit! (He gave a sudden shock to all of them)
Bani : What happened, Veeranshu?
Veer : If I become a dad then my girlfriends will not flirt with me after this. (He said while pouting sadly)
Bani gave a death glare to Veer to which he chuckled while the others laughed at them. Bani got angry and was about to leave but Veer held her hand and apologized.
Veer : I'm sorry, sweetheart. I was just kidding.
Bani : Stop it, Veeranshu. If it's really important for you to flirt with your so called girlfriends then please just go with them. I know how to raise my baby alone. (She said while jerking off his hand and angrily walked away to the bedroom)
Veer : Sweetheart, I'm sorry. (He was about to follow her but Tapish stopped him)
Tapish : Veer, better stop playing with her emotions. She is pregnant now so please don't be playful around her as her pregnancy hormones can bring her to any extent.
Mithra : Yes true. I have been taking care of sweetie since she got pregnant and I swear we really can't deal with her mood swings. Please be careful around her and don't let her anger to take over her happiness.
Veer : Okay guys I understand. I was just playing but I didn't guess she would get angry over this small thing. (He sighed disappointedly and went to his bedroom)
Tapish : I just wonder when he is going to stop his childishness. He is going to become a dad soon but still he is being too playful.
Meera : Don't worry. He will slowly change his behaviour once he realises his responsibilities.