18. VANI's romantic game 🙈

Hello, my sweethearts! I'm back with another update today 💘

Continuation of previous part...

At 6 in the evening :
Vani and Tara started getting ready as they planned. Tapish and Bani are going for a wedding while Veer and Meera are going for shopping. (According to Tara's knowledge)

In Vani's room :
Bani was sitting in front of the dressing table, applying some simple make-up on her face and wearing her accessories which were suitable for a fancy saree. She wore a fancy saree in violet colour with a matching blouse for it. Veer entered the room and was completely mesmerised looking at his Goddess's beauty. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she was looking attractive enough to turn him on. Bani saw him looking at her so she called him for help as she wasn't able to tie the dori of her blouse.

Bani : Veeranshu, can you come here?
Veer : Haan? (He was still mesmerised by her look so he didn't respond consciously)
Bani : Veer, I asked you to come here. Help me to tie this dori please.
Veer : Haan. (He was still standing there admiring his wife)
Bani : Mr Veeranshu Singhania son of Balwant Singhania!!!! (She shouted his name which made him get back to the reality)
Veer : Yes, Bani? Why are you shouting? (He asked while going near her)
Bani : I have been asking you to tie the dori of my blouse since 5 minutes but you are just standing there like a statue. What are you dreaming there? (She asked annoyedly)
Veer went near her and started making patterns on her back which sent shivers down her spine.
Bani : Veer, I asked you to tie the dori, not to draw patterns on my back.
Veer : Opss I thought you asked me to draw patterns. (He gave his signature chuckle)
Bani : Faster tie it, Veer. It's already 6:00pm. I have to leave in 15 minutes.
He tied the dori and helped her to pin the saree to her blouse.
Bani : Wow not bad, gharwale. I wanted to ask you to pin the saree but you did it before I could ask.
Veer : The credit goes to my observation skills. (He smirked)
Bani rolled her eyes and got up from the dressing table. He again started losing himself in her beauty which was not gone unnoticed by Bani. She went near him, wrapped her arms around his neck with a smirk. Veer placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. He was observing her face closely.
Veer : Sweetheart, I guess you forgot something.
Bani : What is that?
Veer : Your lipstick. I mean you forgot to put on lipstick.
Bani : I knew it.
Veer : Then why you haven't do it?
Bani : Because I don't want you to have the lipstick mark on your face. (She whispered seductively to which he smirked)
Bani started giving trails of kisses all over his face except on his lips. He was waiting for her to kiss on his lips but she ditched him as usual by moving away from him and started putting lipstick on her lips.
Veer : Gharwali, this is not fair. Who is going to kiss here? (He asked, pointing at his lips)
Bani : It's getting late, Veer. Let me get ready first. (She said, ignoring his complaint)
Veer : I don't care. You better kiss me now or else I'm not going to leave you. (He pulled her by her waist and wrapped his arms around her)
Bani : But I have already put on the lipstick so I can't kiss you now.
Veer : I just don't care.
Bani : Arrghhh okay. (She gave a peck on his lips as she didn't want to leave the mark there)
Veer : What did you just do?
Bani : I kissed you.
Veer : Where?
Bani : On your lips.
Veer : When?
Bani : Stop it, Veeranshu. Leave me now. (She said while trying to release his hold)
Veer : Bani, it's getting late. Tapish Bhai is already waiting for you so better kiss me now or else their date is going to get cancelled because of you. (He warned her)
Bani, with no other options left, smashed her lips with his. They shared a deep passionate kiss for few seconds and broke the kiss. She saw him closed his eyes in pleasure so she took a tissue from the dressing table and wiped off the lipstick mark from his lips. He suddenly opened his eyes with a jerk when she was wiping his lips.
Bani : Why?
Veer : What are you doing?
Bani : I'm just wiping the mark on your lips.
Veer : But why?
Bani : Veeranshu, stop asking questions like a small kid. It's 6:15pm now. Let me go. (She said exasperatedly)
Veer released her from his hold and let her go but not before giving a warm hug to her by saying "I miss you".