10. The Revelation

I'm back with a new update, sweethearts. I knew that by reading the title you guys would have guessed that I'm going to reveal the secret behind Bani losing her powers today so without delaying anymore, let's get into the story ❤️

Important note : I'm so sorry I forgot to tell who is playing the characters of Mithra and Arjun in this book. Guys, imagine Mansi (Bhavya in Ishqbaaaz) as Mithra and Arjit Taneja as Arjun. Both of them are playing positive roles here.

Now let's get back to the story.

When Veeranshu was asking Bani too many questions regarding the 'medicines' topic, she somehow managed to convince him by saying she was having throwing up since 2 days due to food poison so she was taking medicines to cure it and that's the reason why she threw up when she smelled the champagne. But still Veeranshu insisted to bring her to visit the doctor but she refused strongly and he wasn't able to convince her. After that, he again insisted to drop her at home and she tried to refuse but finally agreed with a condition which was that he should agree to drop her near the entrance gate and lave from there as she didn't want Mithra or Arjun to find out their MD dropped her home at late night. With no option left, he agreed to her condition as well because he was happy that at least he was able help her to drop back at home.

At Mumbai :
Tapish asked Meera to meet him at a park near Sharma's house and she agreed. (If you guys remember Tapish told Veeranshu that he was planning to meet Meera).

He was sitting on a couple chair placed at the corner of the park waiting for Meera and she arrived.
Tapish : Hi, Meera
Meera : Hi, Tapish
Tapish : How are you? (He asked, pulling her into a friendly hug)
Meera : I'm fine. How about you? (She asked back, reciprocating the hug)
Tapish : I'm fine too, Meera. Let's sit here.
Meera : Okay. How's Veer doing?
Tapish : Yeah, he's doing well. Actually he is not here. He went to Delhi yesterday.
Meera : Owh okay. Did you tell him anything about Bani? (She asked curiously)
Tapish : No, Meera. I have promised you so I won't break it.

Flashback:
On the day when Bani was nowhere to be found at Singhania mansion, Meera went to meet Panditayan at Naag mandir to ask about Bani. Panditayan revealed a shocking truth of Bani to Meera.
Meera : Panditayan ji, did you meet Bani today?
Panditayan : No, I didn't meet Aadinaagin today but I met her yesterday. Why? Is there any problem with Aadinaagin?
Meera : Hmmm (She hesitated first) Panditayan ji, Bani is not at home. She and Veer had some misunderstandings last night and after that we couldn't find her at home. (She cried)
Panditayan : What? Aadinaagin is missing? Hey Bhagawan, she has no powers with her now to save herself from any danger. Please protect her and bring her back safely. (She prayed worriedly to Bholenath)
Meera got shocked when Panditayan said Bani had no powers with her.
Meera : Panditayan ji, what are you saying? Bani has no powers with her now? She lost her powers? She is Aadinaagin and how could she lost her powers? Are you hiding something from me? (She panicked)
Panditayan : Aadinaagin didn't tell you anything about it?
Meera : No, about what? In fact, we didn't get the chance to talk after she came back home from here.
Panditayan : I'm going to tell you a secret which is known by Aadinaagin and myself only. Since you are worried about your sister, I feel it's wrong if I don't reveal the reason why she had lost her powers. (She took a deep breath and explained what happened that day)