19. What happened to Veer?

Hey guys, I'm back with an update again. Thank you for your precious votes and comments in the previous part. Lots of love to y'all 💜😘

Vani came to the airport to send off Tara who were taking their flight to Mumbai.
Veer : Tapish Bhai and Meera, have a safe journey and make sure to call me once you guys reach Mumbai.
Tapish : Sure, Veer. We hope to see you back soon at Mumbai with Bani. Please take care of Bani cautiously and don't be playful like a kid. You are going to become a father in few months so please behave yourself and be responsible to your wife and child. (He advised Veer and hugged him)
Veer : Okay, headmaster. (He teased him and reciprocated the hug)
Meera : Bani, take care of your health and make sure eat on time. Don't forget to take your medicines and be conscious of yourself always. And don....(She was cut by Veer)
Veer : And don't forget to drink the bitter juice everyday. Listen to Veer and obey him always. (He chuckled and Bani hit him softly while Tara laughed)
Meera : Yes, Veer. I have given you the responsibility. Make sure to prepare the juice for her everyday. (She tittered and Bani rolled her eyes)
Bani : Okay, Meera Di. Please call me once you reach home. I will be waiting for your call.
Meera : Sure, Bani. (She gave a hug to Bani)
Bani : Tapish Bhai, you too please take care of your health and make sure to call me once you reach home. I'm going to miss you both a lot. And thank you so much for visiting here for my birthday. (She hugged Tapish too)
Tapish : It's our pleasure, Bani. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you soon at Singhania's mansion again. (He said while reciprocating the hug)
Veer : Guys, if you three keep hugging here then you would probably take tomorrow's Mumbai flight only. (He chuckled)
Tara : Okay guys. Bubye take care.
Veer : Have a safe journey!
Bani : Tapish Bhai and Meera Di, remember to not tell anyone about me. I will come back when the right time arrives.
Tara : Okay, Bani. (They went inside the airport and Vani went back home)

Next day at 7:00am :
Bani woke up next to Veer and saw him sleeping cutely with a smile. She kissed on his forehead and slowly got up from the bed without disturbing him. She went to take her shower and get dressed up by 7:30am. She was combing her hair when she saw Veer stirring from his sleep. She went near him and woke him up by caressing his head.
Bani : Veeranshu, wake up. It's 7:30am already. We have to go to the office.
Veer : 5 minutes, sweetheart. (He said with his eyes closed)
Bani : Okay, wake up on your own after 5 minutes. I'm going to the kitchen.
Veer : Haan.

Bani then went to Mithra's room to wake her but she was not there. She called Mithra and got to know that Mithra did not return home last night as she went back to her apartment. Then Bani prepared some sandwiches for Veer and oatmeal for her. It was 7:50am so she went back to their room to see if he had woken up or not and as she expected, he was still sleeping by snuggling more into the pillow.
Bani : Veeranshu, wake up! It's 7:50am. (She started shaking his shoulder)
Veer : 5 minutes, Bani.
Bani : No more 5 minutes. It's getting late so wake up now.
Veer : Bani, we are not going to the office today. Do you remember that we are going to Kolkata today? (He was fully awake)
Bani : I'm not coming, Veeranshu. You are going alone. Please don't force me.
Veer : What?? (He got up from bed with wide eyes) Gharwali, last night you told me you are coming with me. Now why are you changing the plan again?
Bani : Yes, I did because I thought I won't be able to accept the dare but finally I accepted it so it's considered as I won the game.
Veer : This is not fair, Bani. You are coming with me. That's it. (He said in his serious tone)
Bani : I said I'm not coming, Veeranshu. No more argument. That's final. I AM NOT COMING! (She raised her voice)
Veer : Sweetheart, please? Don't torture me like this. I want to go there with you. (He took her hands in his, caressing her palms)
Bani : Please don't force me. You are going to come back in 2 days right then what's the problem with going alone?
Veer : Why are you being so stubborn, Bani? (He asked exasperatedly)
Bani : I can ask you the same. (She said, rolling her eyes)
Veer : You are not coming right? Okay, fine. I can go alone! (He said this, went inside the washroom and slammed the door loudly)
Bani's mind voice : I'm sorry for hurting you. I can't go to Kolkata anymore after the worst nightmare that took place in my life. I know you are upset with me, Veeranshu. I'm not in the place to explain you everything right now. I will tell you once you come back from your trip.