31. Aadinaagin is back 🐍

Hey, sweethearts ❤️ I'm back with a new update today.

Baby's naming ceremony :
Veer and Bani placed their little champ in a cozy baby cot decorated by Balwant and his sons. All the guests adored the baby as she was sleeping peacefully in the baby cot and Bani wrapped the baby in a beautiful red saree which was offered by Balwant as it was his mother's wedding saree. He wanted to offer it to the first born baby girl of Singhania's family.

The priest reached there and they started the naming ceremony

The priest reached there and they started the naming ceremony. Veer and Bani held their daughter together and sat near the priest as he was chanting some mantras before naming the baby.
Balwant : Veer and Bani, we can't wait anymore. Please reveal my granddaughter's name.
Veer : Wait, dad. Just few more minutes.
Daksh : Bhabhi, at least tell it to me. I can't wait anymore. I'm too curious to know it.
Bani : Veer, shall we?
Veer : Sure, gharwali. (They stood up, holding the baby together)
Bani : And we are going to reveal it now. Are you all excited? (She asked in a cheerful tone)
Everyone : Yessss!! (They screamed in excitement)
Veer and Bani together : Our Angel's name is...is... V.A.N.I. Vani Singhania!!
Everyone : Vani!!!
Balwant : Wow it's really a sweet name, Veer.
Tapish : I guessed it earlier actually but good choice guys. (He giggled)
Meera : Bani, I knew it earlier. Such a cute name.
Mithra : Sweetie, jiju, it's your couple name right?
Veer and Bani blushed together.
Daksh and Ponky went near the baby and cooed her name in baby voice.
Daksh : Hello, Vani. I'm your first chachu.
Ponky : Vani cutiepie, you are so cute. I'm your favourite chachu but we can be best friends if you prefer. (Baby started crying after listening to Ponky)
Ponky frowned sadly and everyone laughed.
Daksh : Oye, see she doesn't like you. Don't show your face to her.
Veer : Ponky, don't scare my Angel. Stay away from her.
Bani : Veer, don't be so mean. Oh..oh..oh..oh Vani, don't cry. He is your chachu only. You know something? He is like a small baby too so he will be your best friend in future. Stop crying, baby. (She caressed the baby's chest)
The baby stopped crying and Ponky caressed her cheek to which she smiled.
Arjun : Bani, it's a good choice. Hello, Vani.
Balwant : Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for being here with us to celebrate the most precious moment of our lives together today. I'm truly grateful to all of you for accepting our invitation and attending the function today. This is my first grandchild, a treasure to this family given by my son Veeranshu and my daughter Bani. We are proud to announce the name of my granddaughter. It's Vani, Vani Singhania!!!
(All the guests expressed their enthusiasm by cheering and clapping for the baby)

Everyone started carrying the baby and playing with her while Veer and Bani were talking to the guests who were congratulating them. All of them were busily engaged to each other as some were having their drinks, some were dancing on the stage, some were gossiping and the family members were greeting and serving the guests. Veer and Bani got some free time to look at their baby so they excused themselves from the guests and went near the baby cot but the baby was not there and they searched around to see who's carrying the baby but couldn't fine one.
Veer : Gharwali, where is Vani?
Bani : She was here only, Veer. I left her with Meera Di just now.
Veer : Let's go and ask her.
They went towards Meera who was serving the guests some drinks.
Veer : Meera, where is Vani?
Meera : Huh? She is not with me, Veer.
Bani : Meera Di, I gave her to you just few minutes ago.
Meera : Yes Bani, but after that I passed her to Daksh and Ponky.
Veer : Ufff, Bani let's go and ask them.
They went towards Daksh and Ponky who were drinking there with their friends.
Bani : Daksh and Ponky, where is Vani?
Ponky : I don't know, bhabhi. Just now Tapish bhai took her from us.
Now Veer lost his patience.
Veer : What the hell is going on here?
Bani : Veeranshu, just calm down. Let's go and ask Tapish bhai.
They went towards Tapish who was talking with Balwant and his business partners.
Veer : Tapish bhai, where is Vani? Ponky told us that you took her from them.
Tapish : Yes, I took her but dad called me here so I passed her to Mithra there.
Veer : Arghhh not again! (He started losing his cool)
Balwant : Veer, is everything fine?
Veer : I will talk to you later, dad. Chalo, Bani. (He dragged Bani towards Mithra)
Bani : Mithra, did you see Vani?
Mithra : No, sweetie.
Veer : Mithra, please don't play now. Tapish bhai said he passed Vani to you just now.
Mithra : Yes jiju, but after that an old lady came and ask for Vani saying that Bani asked to bring her to introduce to the guests so I just gave her.
Bani : What??? No! I never send any old lady here!
Veer : How can you be so careless, Mithra?! (Veer shouted, grabbing everyone's attention)
Meera : Veer, what happened? Bani?
Bani : Meera Di, Vani is missing. (She started sobbing)
Balwant : What??? It's not possible. She must be here.
Veer : No dad! She is not here. We have asked everybody here! (Veer shouted)
Tapish : Mithra, I gave her to you right the last?
Mithra : Yes but an old lady came and asked for the baby so I passed Vani to her.
Bani : We don't have any old lady at home, Mithra. How can you just pass the baby to a stranger? (She asked while sobbing)
Veer : Shut up, Bani! It's totally your fault. You are the one supposed to look after the baby. (He yelled at her)
Bani started crying even harder and Balwant scolded Veer.
Balwant : Veer, stop blaming her now. It's your responsibility too to look after the baby.
Veer : Arghh!!!! (He roared) I know it's my bloody mistake. I shouldn't have trusted anybody with my baby.
He walked away from there to search for the baby which was followed by everyone else there. Bani was crying miserably but still she started searching for her child. They searched the whole mansion but couldn't find her. Suddenly, Veer and Bani heard their baby's crying sound coming from the terrace whereas the others couldn't hear it. They informed the others and finally went to the terrace and saw an old lady standing there at the edge of the terrace but all they could see was her back only.
Bani : Veer, there is someone standing near the edge.
Veer : Ma'am, can I know who are you? (He asked, slowly walking towards her)
Bani : Are you having my baby with you?
The baby started to cry more and they heard her.
Veer/Bani : Vani?