26. Shaadi Season 👰🏻💞🤵🏻 (Part 1)

Hola, my sweethearts ❤️ Thank you for your precious votes and comments in my previous update. Lots of love to you all 💜

The next morning, Veer and Bani were getting ready in their room to go to the Naag Mandir as it has been quite a long time since she paid a visit there. Bani tried to stop Veer from following her to the Naag Mandir but Veer insisted to drop her and he promised to stay in the car until she comes back.
Bani : Veeranshu, remember your promise. Just stay in the car, okay?
Veer : Haan, sweetheart. (He said while arranging her saree pleats)
Bani : Not like that, Veer. You are doing it in the wrong direction.
Veer : No, I'm doing it correctly. Can you just stop moving for a while? (He was kneeling down in front of her to arrange her pleats)
Bani : No, you are wrong. The pleats should be at left side but you are doing it towards the right side.
Veer : Left or right, I'm making pleats perfectly so just keep quiet. (He continued making pleats to the right side)
Bani : Veer!!! It won't look nice. It's weird. Okay, leave it I will do myself. (She said, pulling back her saree from his hold)
Veer : Arre, sweetheart I'm doing right? Okay fine I will do it to the left side. Just stand properly. (He took back the saree from her)
Bani : You are taking too much time to just make the pleats. Just leave I will do it myself.
Veer : Okay, fine. Do it yourself. (He left her saree and stood up)
Bani made the pleats correctly and tucked them at her waist but she wasn't able to bend down and arrange the pleats neatly. Veer understood she needed his help but he simply pretended to be busy with his phone.
Bani : Veeranshu?
Veer : What now? (He groaned)
Bani : Umm.. I need your help. (She asked hesitantly as she knew he would tease her for sure)
Veer : Huh? My help? I just heard someone saying 'I will do it myself'. Where is that person now?
Bani : Veer, please don't show your ego now. I really need your help. Please arrange the pleats neatly. (She said, making a puppy face)
Veer : No, do it yourself. (He turned to the other side and smirked inwardly)
Bani : Baby, please help me. (She went in front of him and he quickly changed his facial expression)
Veer : When you need my help only you will call me baby and etc but the other time keep taunting me. (He taunted but still kneeled down to arrange the pleats)
Bani : Thank you so much sweetheart. (She smiled seeing him arranging her pleats)
Veer : I don't need your thanks.
After few seconds,
Veer : Is it okay now?
Bani : Yes, thank you so much. (She made him stand and gave a peck on his lips)
Veer : This is not enough compared to your taunts. I need more. (He said, pulling her closer to him)
Bani : Veeranshu, not now please. I'm going to the Naag Mandir so later I will give whatever you want.
Veer : Hmm okay, gharwali. (He kissed on her forehead and released her)

Both of them reached the Naag Mandir and only Bani went inside while Veer was waiting for her in the car. Bani came back to the car after 20 minutes.
Veer : Whoa that's quite fast. I thought you would take at least 1 or 2 hours inside there. (He chuckled)
Bani : I just came to thank my Bholenath and also to meet the Panditayan.
Veer : So, are you done thanking your Bholenath?
Bani : Yes. (She breathed a sigh of relief)
Veer : How about meeting the Panditayan?
Bani : Arghh all done, Veer. That's why I came back now. Stop asking questions and start the car. (She said exasperatedly)
Veer : Okay relax, calm down. Let's go.
(P.S. Guys, I don't want to kill the Panditayan character in my story because I want to include her role in my upcoming parts)

Vani reached home and saw the servants were decorating the mansion.
Veer : Wow, not bad. Dad has ordered them to start the wedding decorations earlier. (He said while looking around the decorations)
Bani : Of course, Veer. In fact, it's quite late I guess. Only 3 days left for their marriage.
Veer : Okay, sweetheart. Come, let's have our breakfast now.
Singhanias and Sharmas were having their breakfast at the dining table while Meera and Ritu were serving them.
Balwant : Veer, where did you both visit in this early morning?
Bani : Daddy ji, I went to the Naag Mandir and Veeranshu came there to drop me.
Ritu was rolling her eyes at Bani.
Balwant : Oh okay. Come join us here.
Daksh : Bhabhi, come and sit here.
Ponky :Bhai, you come and sit here.
Daksh and Ponky got up as they were already done with their breakfast so Veer and Bani sat on their places. Ritu was supposed to serve them poori but she passed it to Meera and walked away. Meera felt bad looking at her mother's behaviour but she composed herself and started serving them.
Bani : Meera Di, you serve Veer first. I will eat later with you.
Meera : No, Bani. You should eat now.
Bani : No, Meera Di. I want to eat with you.
Meera's dad : Bani beta, Meera will be here with you after her marriage so you can eat with her some other time. Now you eat first.
Balwant : Yes, Bani. You eat first. Remember, you are not eating only for yourself but for my grandchild too so make sure to eat on time.
Veer : Uffff, I'm feeling relieved now after you people decided to reduce my burden. Every time I have to force her to eat on time but now you are doing my job. (He giggled and Bani glared at him)
Bani : Shut up, Veeranshu. No one asked you to force me. I know how to eat myself. (She said annoyedly and started having her breakfast)
Everyone left after having their breakfast and Veer who was done with his breakfast was waiting there for Bani but she was deliberately eating slowly.