3. Veer blushes 😍

Hey guys, Happy New Year to you all ❤️
So I'm back with a new chapter today. As I promised, there will be Vani's little romantic scenes today 🙈

After Bani and Meera had their conversation, Bani left to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Veer. She made his favourite oats with fruits and some fresh orange juice. She arranged them in a tray and brought it to their room. When she entered in, Veer was bathing in the bathroom so she waited for him outside. After 5 minutes, Veer came out and saw Bani waiting for him.

Veer : Hmmm I'm sorry for being rude to you just now. (He apologized hesitantly)
Bani : It's okay gharwale. (She grinned at him)
Veer : Stop calling me gharwale. It's awkward. (He said while going near the wardrobe to get his t-shirt)
(P.S. He was wearing his bottom when he came out from his shower so he was searching for the t-shirt)
Bani : Wait, let me get you the shirt. It's on the left side of the wardrobe. (She found for a casual t-shirt to wear at home)
Veer : How come my clothes are on the left side? The wardrobe was full of my clothes last time but- (He was cut by her)
Bani : Gharwale, last time you were alone in this room but now we are sharing this room so obviously your wardrobe belongs to me too. So my clothes are on the right side and yours on the left side. Here, take this t-shirt now. (She handed him his t-shirt and Veer took it without saying anything)

Veer was trying to wear it but he was not able to lift his arms as he felt pain because of falling down. Bani noticed that and helped him to wear the t-shirt.
Veer : What are you doing? I can wear it myself.
Bani : Yes, I can see it but I just want to help you 😂 (Saying that, Bani quickly helped him to wear the t-shirt as she knew he would argue back)
After that, Veer went in front of the mirror to comb his hair and then he was about to leave the room but Bani called him.
Bani : Veeranshu, where are you going?
Veer : Downstairs.
Bani : I have prepared breakfast for you. Come and have it first. (She pointed at the tray she placed beside the couch)
Veer : No, I will have it at downstairs. (He was about to leave when Bani held his hand to stop him)
Bani : Gharwale, I have prepared the breakfast for you with lots of love. Please have it. (She forcefully made him sit on the couch and took the plate to feed him)
Veer was speechless as he knew it was waste arguing with her so he just sat silently and took the plate from her.
Bani : No, let me feed you.
Veer : It's ok, I can have it myself. Give it to me.
Bani : No, I will feed you. (She took a morsel and fed him with spoon)
Veer was just staring at his stubborn wife and got lost in his thoughts.
Veer's mind voice : Why this girl is so stubborn? She is just behaving like me and I guess that's why I fell in love with her. I feel like she's being equal to my attitude.

Bani saw Veer and snapped her fingers in front of him which brought him back to the reality. Veer was just gazing into her eyes while she fed him and suddenly he started to cough. Bani made him drink the water and started to feed again once he stopped coughing. She was almost to feed him the last bite of his oats when Veer started the conversation.