2. Bani Imitates Veer 😂

Veer : Bhai, first of all, can you please explain what happened to me? Why are you people keep on saying that I'm back home safely and that Bani saved me and bla bla bla? The last I remember was going to Noor's marriage to save my friend from that shameless girl but I can't recall what had happened after that.

Listening to this, shock was evident on everyone's face as they realised that Veer had forgotten everything that happened after that.

Tapish explained everything from the beginning to Veer. He was very shocked listening to the whole story first and he went speechless for a moment.

Balwant : Veer, can you remember anything now?

Veer : No dad, I can't remember anything. In fact, I can't believe that I myself fell in love with a girl and married her forcefully. (He put his hand on his head while saying this)

Balwant : It's ok Veer. You take some rest first. Don't think about anything else right now. Just take some good rest. Tapish, come let's go.

Tapish : Haan, dad. Take care of yourself, Veer. Don't stress yourself too much now. We will come and meet you tomorrow morning. (He patted Veer's shoulder and both of them left his room)

Veer was very confused as he couldn't believe what his dad and brother explained and he was also feeling weak so he decided to sleep at that moment and discuss the things later the next morning.

After Veer was asleep, Bani entered the room to see what he was doing. She saw him sleeping on the bed so she went near him, put on a blanket on him and stared at his face with tears in her eyes. She couldn't digest the fact that the love of her life was not being able to acknowledge her and their relationship. She started caressing his hair and sat beside him on the bed admiring her sleeping prince silently as she didn't want to disturb him at that moment. After some time, Bani also fell asleep while sitting beside him and her left hand was on his head.

In the morning :

Veer woke up early in the morning and saw Bani beside him. He was shocked seeing a new girl sleeping beside him that too in a sitting position and after some time he realised that she was the wife that his brother mentioned the previous night. Veer started to move slightly from his bed and due to that movement, Bani woke up immediately. She quickly got up and asked Veer if he wanted anything.

Bani : Veeranshu, you are awake? When did you wake up? I'm sorry I didn't realise that you were awake. Do you need anything to eat or do you want to go to the washroom? (Bani panicked seeing him awake and worried if he needs anything)

Veer : No, I don't need anything. I can take care of myself. (He said while getting up from the bed as he was trying to avoid her since he felt it awkward to talk to her but unfortunately he stumbled while trying to stand and Bani instantly wrapped her arm around his waist to support him to stand)

Veer refused at first but Bani was adamant to give him her support to stand to which he hesitantly told her that he wanted to use the washroom so she took him near the washroom and was about to enter inside along with him but he stopped her.

Veer : Wait, why are you following me? I can go myself. Please wait here and I will go inside.

Bani : No, I will help you to do your morning chores because you are still looking weak so I don't want to let you strain yourself.