9. It's time to party 😍

Sweethearts, thank you so much for your votes and comments. I really do appreciate your valuable comments everyday 😍

So yeah it's time to party now 💃🏻🕺

All the staffs were enjoying the party by dancing and singing with each other. They genuinely appreciated their new MD, Veeranshu for throwing a party to celebrate their success because their former MD was a boring and strict person as he had never appreciated the employees' hard work nor respect their feelings. Mithra was also enjoying the party along with the other staffs but Bani wasn't interested at all to relish the moment. She was just standing beside Mithra to accompany her and sometimes she even stole a glance at Veeranshu which had not gone unnoticed by him. He caught his beloved gharwali looking at him so he thought of annoying her more. He went closer to Bani and she was just staring at him curiously to know what was he up to?

Veer : Hello, gharwali. (He whispered huskily)
Bani just glared at him.
Veer : Arre gharwali, why are you standing here quietly?
Bani : Then what you want me to do?
Veer : Romance. (He chuckled and Bani scowled at him)
Bani : Veeranshu!
Veer : Yes, sweetheart?
Bani : Nothing. Go and party with others.
Veer : Why? I just want to party with you. (He winked at her)
Bani : Veeranshu, no one here knows about us so please don't give them a chance to find out what's going on between us. (She rolled her eyes)
Veer : Sweetheart, what's going on between us? (He smirked)
Bani got angry and was about to rebuke him but one of the colleague came there and ruined their conversation. The person's name was Arjun and he was living in the same place with Bani but different apartment. He was close to Bani and Mithra as they always spend their weekends together.

Arjun : Bani, what are you doing here?
Veeranshu got annoyed but he just faked a smile.
Bani : Hmmm nothing, Arjun. I'm just waiting for Mithra. (She pointed at Mithra who was busy partying with the other staffs)
Arjun : Come, let's join them. (He extend his hand for her)
Veer was curious to know if she would hold his hand or not.
Bani : No, Arjun. I'm just tired. You guys enjoy.
Veer cleared his throat to get Arjun's attention. Arjun then noticed Veer.
Arjun : Oh hello, Sir. I'm sorry I didn't notice you.
Veer's mind voice : Yeah how will you notice me when you are busy flirting with my wife 😒
Veer : It's okay, Arjun. Actually I need to talk to Bani personally so can you...? (Bani narrowed her eyes at him)
Arjun : Oh okay, Sir. I'm sorry for disturbing you both. Bani, let me know when you are going back later.
Bani : Okay, Arjun. (Arjun left)
Veer : Gharwali, who is this useless guy?
Bani : His name is Arjun and he is not useless. He has been working here since 2 years and lives next to my apartment.
Veer : Oh, btw where are you staying?
Bani was about to tell him then she realised that he was trying to get her information so she stopped.
Bani : None of your business.
Veer : Come on, Gharwali. Do you think I won't find it out if you don't tell me?
Bani : Then why are you asking me? Find it yourself. (She was about to move but Veer grabbed her arm to stop her)
Bani : Veeranshu, what are you doing? Leave me.
Veer : Not that easily, sweetheart. (He tightened his grip)
Bani : I said leave me! People are looking at us. (She tried to release her hand from the grip)
Veer : No one is looking at us right now. They are busy partying there.
Bani : Just leave me!