4. Veer learns Bani's truth 🐍

Hey sweethearts ❤️ I'm back with a new update. Hope you guys will like it.

Continuation of previous chapter :
Veer saw a snake's tail coming from their bathroom. Actually it was none other than Bani in her naagin roop but unfortunately Veer didn't remember about her being Aadinaagin so when he saw the tail he immediately screamed.

Veer : What the hell is this!!!! How can a snake enter into the Singhania mansion?
He was about to attack it when Bani heard that and realised Veer was awake so she quickly transformed into her human roop and latched the bathroom door from inside. Veer thought the snake entered into the bathroom so he started knocking the door to alert Bani.
Veer : Bani, are you inside there? Please don't get panicked. I just saw a snake going into the bathroom so please open the door I will chase it now. (Little did he know, he was speaking to the snake itself)
Bani : Veeranshu, there is no snake here. Please calm down. I will come out and explain you. Please wait for 5 minutes. (She said while quickly wearing her saree on her wet skin since she couldn't get the towel because of him)

After 5 minutes, Bani came out and Veer went near her to check if she was alright.
Veer : Bani, are you fine? You are not hurt right? I just saw a snake here now. (He asked, checking her if she was hurt)
Bani : Veeranshu, please calm down. Let me explain you. Just came down. (She said, holding his arm)
Veer : What are you going to explain? I have no time for your explanation now. Let me find that snake first. (He was about to go into the bathroom to search for the snake but Bani stopped him)
Veer : Bani, why are you stopping me? Move. I need to kill that snake now.
Bani : Veeranshu, calm down please. Listen to me once. (She cupped his face)
Veer : What's your problem? Okay, explain now. Be quick!
Bani : Hmmm Veer, I want to tell you something. Actually you already know this but now you just don't remember about it.
Veer : About what? (He raised his eyebrow, making her sigh heavily)
Bani : Veeranshu, the snake you saw just now is my naagin roop. Yes, I'm a naagin, Sarvashresth Aadinaagin.

Veer was in the shock of life and went speechless for a moment. After a few seconds, he recollected what she said and immediately pushed her away from him.
Veer : What? Are you a naagin? I mean Sarvashresth Aadinaagin? (He asked with shock)
Bani : Yes.
Veer : So you are the threat of my life which Dad was warning me about all these years?
Bani : Hmmm yes I wanted to kill you last time but not anymore, Veer. The moment I realised you don't deserve to die and you are a good person, I changed my opinion on you. I'm not giving you any harm and trust me, you are safe with me for your entire life. (She assured him)
Veer : Excuse me? I'm safe with you? Do you know who am I? I don't need anyone to save me because I can save myself as I'm a cheel 🦅 (Saying that, he transformed into his half cheel roop making his wings appear)
Bani : Veeranshu, I already know you are a cheel. In fact, your whole family belongs to the cheel clan.

Veer : So, you are not afraid of me? (He asked in a dangerous tone, trying to scare her)

Bani understood that her Veeranshu was trying a trick on her so she got a mischievous idea.
Bani : Gharwale, I have seen your cheel roop for countless times more than I saw my naagin roop so please go back to your normal form. Your wings are attracting me too much so don't blame me later if I kiss you. (She winked at him, making his eyes go wide and he instantly transformed into his human form)
Veer : Stop it. Don't forget we cheels are always threat for naag naagins. Be careful and stay in your limits.
Bani : Awww sweetheart, if you are a threat for me then I'm willing to die in your hands. (She said dramatically, going near him and he stepped backward as usual)
Veer : Stop there. Don't start again. I'm leaving.