7. New Life?

Hey sweethearts ❤️ I'm back again with an interesting update.

So the previous part ended with Meera unknowingly telling a secret about Bani to Tapish. I know you guys must be wondering why did Bani lose her powers right? Keep waiting I will reveal the reason soon.

3 months passed since Bani left the Singhania mansion but until that they were still searching for her all over the place. The others almost lost their hope that they would be able to find Bani but our Veeranshu Singhania strongly believed that he would definitely find her soon. And yeah by that time Veer's feelings on Bani started to grow stronger and he acknowledged her love in her absence. He was just waiting to find her and propose his love to her.

Veer was in his room, getting ready to go to his office when Tapish came to talk to him.
Tapish : Veer, are you ready? Shall we go?
Veer : Yes, Bhai I'm ready just 1 minute. (He said while tying the shoelaces)
Tapish : Hmmm actually I'm planning to meet Meera today. What do you think?
(P.S. Meera was not at Singhania mansion at that time. She cancelled her marriage with Tapish after Bani left and she was at Sharma's house)
Veer : Okay Bhai, it's your wish. Try to convince her if you can. I'm missing her badly.
Tapish : Do you think I never try to convince her until now? I did it many times but she said she will be back only if Bani comes back. (He said sadly)
Veer : Don't worry, Bhai. It will happen very soon. Bani will be back soon.
Tapish : How can you be so confident, Veer? It has been 3 months since Bani left us.
Veer : I'm confident because of her love on me, Bhai. She will come back to me the very next moment she finds out that I can't live without her. (He said confidently)
Tapish : But how will she get to know about your love on her now? Her whereabouts are unknown until today.
Veer : Bhai, I... (He stopped when his phone rang)
Veer : Bhai, you go first. I will join you in a while. (Tapish nodded and left)

Veer answered the call, then after some time he ended the call and went to the living area to meet Tapish.
Veer : Tapish Bhai, I'm leaving to Delhi today, I mean now. (He said hurriedly)
Tapish : What? Delhi? Why suddenly, Veer? (He asked being shocked)
Veer : I have some work there, Tapish Bhai. I have no time to tell in detail now. I will inform you once I reach there. Let me pack my things right now. (He left to his room)
Tapish understood that Veer was having an important work there and moreover he believed his brother wouldn't do anything without a reason so he just didn't further inquire Veer about it.

Meanwhile at a company which is under Varma Industries, the employees have been informed that they will be having a new Managing Director (MD) to replace their former MD. All the staffs got nervous to know about the new MD and how would be his/her behaviour whether he/she would be friendly to them or strict as their former MD. Two female staffs were discussing about this issue at their office cafeteria.
Girl 1 : I just wonder how will the new MD behave with us. Unlike Mr.Rathore (former MD) who always tortures us with heavy workloads. Errr.. I just hate his all-time serious face. I joined this company 1 year ago but I have never ever seen his smiling face.
Girl 2 : Haha actually I'm glad that I just joined this company 3 months ago and I didn't had to deal with him for long time. You know, being his Personal Assistant makes me hate my working experience from the past 3 months. I just hope the new MD will be nice to us.
Girl 1 : Yes, I just hope for it too. I'd be glad if the new MD is handsome and single. At least I can finally tell my friends that I'm dating my MD. (She giggled)
Girl 2 : Are you serious? Stop dreaming, girl. What if our new MD is a female? Will you still date her?
Girl 1 : No, my sixth sense is strongly saying that our new MD will be a hot and handsome guy. (She said determined)
Girl 2 : You and your sixth sense are always nuisance. Come let's get back to our work. We still have to deal with that Rathore until the new MD arrives.
They both left from the cafeteria.