22. I'm sorry, Bani

Hello, my darlings ❤️ I'm back with a new update again. And I'm glad you guys liked the twist in my previous part. Thank you for your precious votes and comments 💜

One week later :
It was in the Monday morning at Delhi when Bani, Mithra and Arjun reached their office at 8:50am as usual and Bani dropped them at the entrance and went to park the car. She got into the office 5 minutes later and was rushing to reach the escalator as she had only 5 minutes left for 9. She entered the escalator and was about to close it but a hand came across and stopped it from closing. The person entered the escalator with a smirk on his face and Bani's facial expression changed looking at that person. She started glaring at him because it was none other than her hot husband, Veeranshu.
Veer : Good morning, sweetheart.
Bani rolled her eyes.
Veer : Arre, I said good morning only. Why are you getting angry as if I misbehaved with you?
Bani : Shut up!
Veer : Sweetheart, are you still angry with me? It has been a week you know? How many times I apologised to you? (He asked, making a face)
Bani : I don't need your apologies. (She turned her face the other side)
Veer : Then when are you going to talk to me? You asked me to don't disturb you for one week and I did as you said. After this I can't keep quiet anymore.
Bani : You did as I said? You have been talking to me everyday and now you are saying that you did as I said? (She raised her eyebrow)
Veer : Well, you see I did talk to you but it was regarding our job only because you are my PA. I didn't bring out any of our personal topic between us.

Bani was about to reply but the escalator opened so she just stepped out and he followed her. She didn't notice which floor was that as he was trying to distract her. He took her to the 12th floor which was the empty one.
Bani : What the hell? How did we reach this floor? (She turned back to look at him but he was already smirking at her)
Bani : Veeranshu, I'm going to kill you now! Move!
She pushed him away and stepped towards the escalator but he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. She landed on his chest with her gaze fixed on his eyes.
Veer : Gharwali, please! I'm really missing you a lot. Please talk to me.
Bani : I'm still talking to you right?
Veer : But you are not talking to me as you did before. I'm really missing you a lot nowadays. We are not staying together since more than a week. You knew right I came here for you only but you are avoiding me. I'm asking you to stay with me but you are refusing it all the time. (He said sadly)
Bani : You are wrong.
Veer : What do you mean?
Bani : We were not staying together since 2 weeks, Mr Veeranshu Singhania. Do you remember the last day we were together was on Monday, the day you went to Kolkata?
Veer : See, even you were also counting the days so it means you also miss me as much as I do right? Then why are you staying away from me?
Bani : Because I needed some time to digest the words you used against me that day!
Veer : But I have apologised for that for more than 100 times, Bani. (He said exasperatedly)
Bani : Yes, you only apologised. What else did you do?
Veer : What else you want me to do?
Bani : God gave you brain right? Use it.
Veer : Sweetheart??? (His eyes widened)
Bani : What? (She raised her eyebrow)
Veer : I understood what did you mean. (He smirked)
Bani : What did I mean?
Veer : You mean this. (He cupped her face and smashed his lips with hers)
Bani pulled away and slapped him softly.
Veer : Ouch..What was this for?
Bani : For kissing me without my permission.
Veer : Sweetheart, why do I need your permission? I'm your husband and the father of our baby.
Bani : So what? You still can't touch me without my permission.
Veer : Really? Then what about this? (He pointed at her hands which were wrapping around his waist)
Bani : Huh? Sorry. (She immediately took off her hands and he started laughing at her face which was hung low in embarrassment)
Veer : You are so cute, gharwali. (He said, pulling her cheeks)
Bani : Ahhh leave me! (She pushed him away)
Veer : Hmm sweetheart are you still angry with me?
Bani : Yes, I am! (She said, trying to glare at him angrily)
Veer knew she's not angry anymore but he decided to find out what she was expecting from him.
Veer : Okay, then tell me what should I do to rectify my mistake?
Bani : Why are you asking me that? I told you right, God gave you brain so use it.
Veer : Okay fine. (He rolled his eyes while Bani smirked at him when he was not looking at her)
Bani : Okay, I'm leaving now. You have already wasted 15 minutes of our office hour.
Veer : Wait a second. I'm sorry.
Bani : Sorry for? (He gave a peck on her lips)
Veer : For this. (He smirked naughtily to which Bani blushed)