43: Affection

Warning: Mature content and long chapter ahead. (Read at your own risk)

--------------------------------------

"You know, Sukuna and his vessel seem to be natural enemies. It started with me playing with a toy I found by chance, but it didn't go well..."

"Maybe I should've taken a hostage and bind him with that?" Mahito contemplated carelessly to which Getou replied,

"Nah. Binding is something you need to do with yourself. It's not easy to bind relationships with others, it mustn't be forced."

Mahito paused, still confused about something he found interesting after having to experience trespassing Ryomen Sukuna's domain.

He had already told Getou and the others what he saw, about how Abe Sayuri mysteriously gained access to the King of Curses' soul as well but made it out unscathed.

Surprisingly for him, only Getou didn't react that much as he expected. As the others were alarmed, he, on the other hand, sported a smirk.

Getou didn't comment so he thought it was his way of being astonished.

"Jougo, I understood after touching Sukuna." Mahito added, taking a seat beside the spring.

"For now, we should go with Getou's plan. Sukuna has that much value."

The prior event he had got him a glimpse of what they're dealing with --- how Sukuna was indeed terrifying and how the woman was essential in establishing a negotiation with him.

She, as well, was terrifying in her own way --- A unique presence where even a special grade curse would feel no different than a cold air just passing by.

But of course, they don't expect the King of Curses to be easily swayed over someone nor how it is possible for Abe to help them with it. It was still a hurdle for them.

"Gather all the fingers and offer them to Sukuna, was it?... Even if we all die in the process." Jougo continued with a grin.

After a short explanation of how their plans have to work, Getou stood up and the other curses followed. Taking his phone in hand, he contacted the fellow curse users he had to execute their plans immediately.

Mahito then asked, "Hey, what about that woman? Talking about curtains, she easily took down mine before, just so you know."

She's another problem aside from Gojo Satoru.

"Not to mention her technique's really annoying. Can you imagine? She reduced me into a blob after robbing all my cursed energy. Don't you think it's better if we take her outside first?"

Getou let out a smirk before putting his phone down.

"On the contrary, having Abe inside the college as we go with our plans is much effective."

"Sayuri cannot use her technique massively inside the college because of Master Tengen's barrier. She won't be able to nullify a wide curtain inside because she'll risk nullifying the school's barrier as well, she knows that very well."

"Apart from her usual techniques and skilled weaponry which are still dangerous though, she won't do anything reckless that's for sure. Unlike what she did in Kawasaki."

In any case, their mole in the college has also already proposed a plan to make sure she'll be out of their way as much as possible.

It's only a matter of time until they begin...

"Hm...wait! Satoru, I said...wait..."

"Hm? I told you, I won't wait...Yuri..." He replied with a deep voice before positioning himself to me.