35: Friendly Requests

Ever since my seal was off, the higher-ups got even more cautious with me and my missions were halted a bit to prevent me from meeting more and more cursed spirits. Curse them and their logic though. It's been weeks so I'm good to go now anyway.

With my work finally done for the preparations of the upcoming event, I shall now go back to being a sorcerer on a mission.

As I was hanging out in the faculty room watching the students train from afar, someone suddenly knocked on the door.

"Hai?"

"Abe?" A deep voice called my name and it's definitely not Satoru's.

A tall figure dressed in a formal suit entered the room and my eyes widened after I saw that it was Nanami.

His height definitely soared up now and even his stature --- an epitome of how you describe an ideal adult. His hair was fixed up neatly and although his cheeks were still hollowed like before, his chiseled jaw all makeup for his looks. He looked like a cool Otou-san, even more so a high-grade husband material for every woman.

Why did I agree on being Satoru's girlfriend again? It made me think twice.

(Gojo Satoru purposely made sure that Sayuri and he are officially together before Nanami Kento made his visit to the school. He had this coming.)

"Oooh? Nanamin! It's been a while, still gloomy as ever!" I called and he immediately rushed towards me.

There was sweat forming on his forehead and he seemed to be irritated as well, doing his best to contain his turmoil deep within.

"Abe, please do something about that man before I lose it..." He said seriously while holding my shoulders.

Yeah, it's probably Satoru.

"I forgot to warn you, sorry about that. But then what did he do this time?" I chuckled before handing him some bottled water.

"Tch!" He picked up something from his pockets and handed it to me in exchange for the water. He drank slowly but surely, savoring the cold water to cool down his head.

It was a small envelope bearing a small piece of paper. And in that paper is a doodle of three curved lines which looked like an elephant.

A minimalistic artwork entitled "Penis".

"He kept following me, pestering me, and even lurking behind every nook and cranny for this bullshit. What is wrong with him?" Nanami then added.

"Uh-huh..." Was all I could say to cover up my sorry to him. "Did he say what he's after?" I asked, returning the paper to him but then he said "Burn it," so I did.

"He said he wanted to talk about something important to me. I didn't volunteer, of course. Just what do you think classify as 'important' for him?"

"You have my condolences, Nanamin. Anyway, why don't you try listening to what he's about to say first? He didn't mention anything to me so I have no idea."

Nanami eyed me for a moment before letting out a sigh, thinking about my advice. "Sorry for my imprudence, Abe. I forgot to say my greetings to you because of my temper...let's start again."

"No, it's fine...don't take it seriously." I waved my hand but he still continued.

"Here...long time no see, Abe. You look good." He bowed formally before opening his arms in front of me with a faint smile.

I stared at him in awe before letting out a laugh at his usual weird greetings. I accepted his offer and hugged him back, patting his back as I felt the nostalgic feeling of having my classmate back again.