25: Blood-Stained Night

(Warning: Mature content ahead. Please read at your own risk.)

---------------------------------------------------

"Is he that good?" He mocked.

"Of course, he's-" I didn't finish when Sukuna suddenly held both of my wrists and pulled them away from me. "Sukuna!" I quickly crouched down and tried to cover myself in the waters but he held me in place instead.

Our position was reversed now; with him on top of me, and me, hands pinned down to the side of the tub. I couldn't move my legs because he was putting great pressure on them using his own. My chest was breathing harshly due to the heat and everything suddenly became suffocating.

Sukuna was looking down at me with so much amusement, enjoying every last bit of my shame.

"I don't get it. In what way is that brat 'good' when you're obviously still untouched? Good for him though...if he touches what's mine I'll do more than to cut off his-"

"Who are you calling yours?" I said in a low tone and several cuts then slashed throughout his arms causing him to bleed.

Sukuna's eyes widened after realizing that I just used his own cursed energy against him. It wasn't his technique, but because I can also access his own cursed energy, the remnants of his slashing technique went along with it. He smirked as he saw his blood trickled down to his arms.

"Not bad...baring your fangs using my own power. You're acting more like my woman."

Just how dumb can he get, calling me 'his'? Well, we indeed both share each other's souls now but...it just really irritates me.

"Tch! Let me out already!" I exclaimed after pulling one of my legs and kicking him just below his abdomen. I think I almost missed his glory after I saw him somehow flinched because of it.

"Wha- I'm sorry...I didn't do it on purpose. It's your fault."

"Brat, you really like messing with me, huh? Is it fun?"

Sukuna grabbed hold of my leg and suddenly placed it on his shoulders. He then leaned forward towards me, pushing my body down with so much strength; kissing my neck hungrily, going down to my chest.

You've got to be kidding me!

"Sukuna! Stop! N-No...stop! Ah!"

My mind was going blank from the heat and to the things he's doing to me. I couldn't think straight. I didn't know whether if it was the waters that burned into my skin or his touches that demanded so much authority from him; it was both painful and hot at the same time.

I didn't cry. I told myself I won't cry again...my tears had already dried up many years ago that I couldn't even bring pity to myself as of the moment.

"Ah...even your moans are beautiful..." His fingers traced my cheeks before bringing my chin to face him.

I was catching up on my breath as my sweat was starting to form on my forehead. I kept my eyes fixed to the side but I can still sense his gaze on me. He was smirking; he was enjoying every bit of it. And since I had access to his soul, I can tell his intentions right now...

Lust...desire...greed...intimacy...all you can think of except for one thing.

His desire on killing me was absent.

"W-Why are you doing this? Does it really have to be me? Make an exception...Sukuna." I gritted my teeth and said. "There are plenty of women out there who can do your bidding. I already gave you my soul...don't take anything anymore."