8: Sleeping Beauty

"It's been three months since Yuuta came to this school, huh? He's become able to move a lot."

"Syake."

"He has become a more positive guy."

"Sujiko."

Panda, Inumaki, and Gojo Satoru converse while watching to the side, with Maki and Yuuta training in front of them.

"Yeah, Maki seems to be having fun too. There weren't many chances for her to spar with another weapon user now that Sayuri-sensei's still recovering." Panda continued. "Well, she keeps losing to sensei, that's probably why she's on Yuuta now."

Panda then  stopped and thought of something immediately. A very important detail that he needs to know. "Yuuta! Come here! Come on!" He called.

Yuuta rushed towards them.

"What is it, Panda-kun?"

"I have a serious question, so listen carefully!"

Hearing the word 'serious', Yuuta gulped from nervousness.

"So? Boobs...big or small?" Panda asked.

Yuuta immediately looked around in panic after hearing the question. Most of them were indeed men, but that doesn't mean it was okay to talk about something like that in the open.

"I haven't really thought about it..." He replied.

"Now, now...just tell us what kind do you prefer."

Okkotsu Yuuta, a boy in his adolescence, despite being a gloomy and awkward boy as he is, doesn't mean that he was immune to subjects like that. Thinking about Panda's revelation, his mind started turning its pages in order to answer what size of boobs he does prefer.

The first one that came into his mind was Rika-chan. But since his memory of her was only when they were a child, it was strictly forbidden. And so, Abe Sayuri, their teacher, then popped inside his head. Abe Sayuri, although was a bit of an intimidating woman, was indeed very attractive. An undisputed beauty, approved by Gojo Satoru together with his other classmates.

Yuuta immediately turned red after being corrupted with his own thoughts for a split second.

"Uhm...I guess I like them more normal-sized." He finally answered, glancing nervously at Gojo Satoru which only gave him a 'not bad' look.

"Oh, right! I haven't seen Sayuri-sensei lately...I mean, Maki-san mostly trains with her, right?" Yuuta's attention then shifted after realizing that their teacher has been missing out for the past months.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Maki spoke and joined them.

"Uhm...know what?"

"Sayuri-sensei's currently resting right now. You could say that she's recovering. This happens every year once her seal's being renewed so don't worry." Panda explained.

"Recovering? Seal? Is she sick?" Seeing the boy still confused, Satoru took his turn to explain it further. "Yuuta, I mentioned that Sayuri's also cursed like you, right?"

"Yes. But hers is different isn't it, sensei? Unlike Rika-chan."

"Correct. But then, you know? Even though a curse that's embedded inside the body is less aggressive since it doesn't take a form, the downside is that the effects themselves are directly poured into the cursed victim. And in this case, it's Sayuri who is affected by all the curse's energy and the negative effects it possesses."

"Not to mention her curse attracts cursed spirits around her, posing a higher risk...that rebound definitely takes a toll on the body. A normal human wouldn't even be able to handle that, it's immediate death."