32: Lovers and Revelations

Heavy...I can't move. 

"Sukuna revived Itadori? That's called bargaining. The two of them must've done something."

"I'll visit and ask Yuuji later if he knows something. We're still going to keep him hidden. Anyway, since you're visiting Yaga-sensei, do you mind picking up the doll I asked him?"

"Hm..." I hummed.

But I guess this is nice, our conversation should be like this more often.

I covered my eyes from the creeping sunlight between the curtains but the man beside me did the favor of covering me from it. His body was large enough to cast its shadows on me. Looking up to him, I groaned after seeing his smug matched with his bright blue eyes first thing in the morning.

What a sight.

"I forgot to ask. Did you sleep well?" He smirked. "You were gone for how many weeks, I got carried away. I overdid it. Does your body hurt-" I quickly covered his mouth.

Nope, he's not even apologetic about it. He's just teasing me.

"Yes, my body hurts. So stop talking already." I said embarrassedly while hitting his stomach but his muscles were in the way.

He laughed.

"Can you move?"

"Of course, but I can't right now because you're heavy. Also, please put on some clothes. I'll go blind..." Picking up the nearest shirt beside me, I wore it instead and got down from the bed.

My whole body hurts but I'm used to it --- what I mean is that my pain tolerance helped, from getting injured and all. Satoru returned to his nap, snuggling along with the pillows which almost looked like him because of his white hair. I saw him yawned.

"Get up. It's morning."

"When are you going to call me; baby, babe, love, honey. Pick one." He murmured under the pillows.

"..." Son of a crap he's at it again, and here I thought he was normal just now. For the record, those names just gave me chills by the way.

"I kind of don't want to. Do you want me to die?" I paled.

I seriously don't and will not imagine myself calling him that.

Clicking his tongue before sitting up, "On the second thought, nevermind. I like my name better...Ahh, Satoru~" he mimicked.

"Yup, my name has a better ring to it." He then said with a malicious tone.

This bastard...

He groaned and went back to his pillows after I ignored him. "Yuri, hand me some clothes..." I walked around the room, heading towards the windows.

"It's 7 in the morning already. You still have a class to attend." I reminded him, ignoring his request.

"Hmm...stop. I'm 28, I already graduated years ago."

"Idiot, you're a teacher. You're still going to meet Itadori, didn't you say?"

I opened all of his curtains and his windows wide filling the room with bright light and fresh air, seeing the towering buildings of Tokyo early in the morning. He got up the second time and stared at me for a while. 

"What?" I asked after our deafening silence.

"You look definitely good with my shirt on, Yuri. It's hot! Why don't you try going to school wearing that?" He then said like it was his greatest idea ever.

"Why don't you try going to school naked? How about that?" I spat back.

"I would try, but do you really want me to display my glorious body out in the open? Global warming will worsen if I did that. It'll be a problem."