The Fear Of Losing You

a/n maybe i should download  a proof reader or something cuz it seems like English is getting harder to speak. Please bear with any mistake made in this lol

Lisa sat staring at a nude sleeping Jennie. Her mouth was slightly parted, and small lines of drool threatened to escape her mouth. She had one hand on her stomach, while the other held Lisa's waist.  Her warm hands making  Lisa's skin tingle.

Lisa smiled sadly as she turnt softly so she could stare at her beautiful girlfriend properly.

She was scared. Scared that Jennie wouldn't make it back to her, scared that all their time together would suddenly but cut short because of the chaos they lived in.

"I'm so scared Nini, I don't ever wanna lose you." She cried silently, closing her eyes in a futile attempt to stop the tears from escaping her stormy grey eyes

A warm hand cupped her cheek, and a pair of soft lips softly touched her own

"Don't be scared baby. I'll always be with you." Jennie whispered

<--------------------------------------->

Lisa sat on the sofa, head in Irene's lap as she talked to her about her old school life. 

The grey eyed girl was trying to pay attention, but she couldn't her mind would always lead her back to the golden eyed girl who was currently being a human punching bag to 'build up strength and endurance'

"Okay, we're done now" Jisoo shouted, walking out of the room with a smirking Seulgi and a laughing Ryujin.

"where's Kai?" Irene asked, hand resting on Lisa's head

Lisa was grateful for Irene, she was like an older sister

"Jennie's kicking his ass cause he said he'd kick her in her balls."

Lisa's face scrunched slightly

"Jennie doesn't have balls?"

"Yeah well neither does Kai" Jennie said, walking out of the  room, a tired smile on her face.

Lisa sat up to go talk to her girlfriend, but stopped when Jennie suddenly started to Seulgi about her plans.

Sighing Lisa laid back onto Irene's lap

"It'll be okay.  She'll be okay" Irene whispered in the grey eyed girl's ear as they watched their partners talk and joke about.

-----------------------------------------------

Jisoo tapped Lisa on her shoulder, pulling her out of her trance

" you should head back  She'll be out late today"

Lisa rubbed her face gently, sighing into her cold hands

"why does it have to be Jennie. I'm not saying that someone else should do it, but I hate that it's her"

"I can't  tell you what you want, and probably need to hear, because I don't like this myself. But Jennie's strong, and she smart."

Jisoo rested a comforting hand on Lisa's shoulder while offering a small smile

"She'll get through this. We'll all be okay"