Mass Killing Spree

Lisa sat on the sofa, tapping her leg. Seulgi snored lightly as she rested on Irene's lap, who was also sleeping. Kai was in his room and Yeji was painting in the storage room.

A loud shout made Seulgi jump up, waking up Irene and bringing Kai and Yeji into the room.

"Are they still at it?" Seulgi groaned, rubbing her eyes.

Lisa nodded but carried on tapping her leg. Jisoo and Chaeyoung walked out their room, glaring at anything that moved

"Why the fuck is she screaming like that?" Jisoo snarled, wanting to go back to bed.

Chaeyoung softened her glare, and started to massage Jisoo's shoulders, making the latter relax instantly.

Lisa opened her mouth to joke about Jisoo being whipped when the door flung open, revealing a angry looking Jennie and an exhausted looking Ryujin.

Jennie's golden eyes flickered between all the people she saw, as if she was trying to figure out whose idea it was. But when she met Lisa's eyes she scoffed and walked into her room, locking the door behind her.

"Ryu, are you okay baby?" Yeji asked, rushing up to Ryujin.

Ryujin smiled and pecked her girlfriends lips. 

"I'm fine. But we should probably discuss something as a group."

<----------------------------------------->

"So there are scouts in the area?" Jisoo said uninterested. 

"Yeah. So if we can clear the last area, we can go with them. According to the poster their planning on moving all survivors out of the country so they can essentially nuke it." Ryujin said, Yeji sitting comfortably in her lap.

Lisa hadn't moved her eyes from her and Jennie's room. She just wanted to go and comfort her girlfriend. She wanted to be there for her.

Kai placed a comforting hand on her shoulder,making her smile in response. 

"When did you find all this out Ryu?" Jisoo asked, Irene looking expectantly at her.

No one could blame her for being unsure about this. The scouts seemed to be inspecting every area except theirs

"When I was on scout a couple days ago for area 6. Never gonna forgive you guys for that but hey, found something" She shrugged, unaware of the prying eyes on her

"How come you never mentioned this to us earlier?" Seulgi asked, eyes narrowed

"Please. The scouts wouldn't even be able to take on Jennie. There's no way I was gonna bring it up unless I had solid info." Ryujin commented, rubbing Yeji's arms

"So whats your info that they really are coming?" Yeji asked, unable to focus with Ryujin rubbing her arms

"Saw one. I hid obviously, but I saw one for definite. She radioed that she basically just blitzed area 2 and there was nothing."

Chaeyoung scoffed

"Of course there'd be nothing. Didn't Seulgi clear 2?" 

Seulgi nodded

"Yeah, but they wouldn't know that. Hell they probably think that there's no living people here."

They all sat in silence, processing what had just been revealed.

"So what are we gonna do?" Lisa asked almost silently.

The group looked at her in shock, but didn't speak on it.

Everyone seemed to be at a loss for words, faces seeming to get sadder and sadder by the minute. Unless they though of a plan, they would be  abandoned again. Left here to eventually get nuked by the scouts and forgotten. Not a single person would remember them.

"I got a plan." A deep voice penetrated the thick tension, making everyone's head spin in the direction.

Jennie sat outside her door, eyes a mixture of warm chocolate and freshly polished gold, small specks of red dancing around her pupils like a campfire.

Lisa smiled at her, almost attacking Jennie with hugs and kisses when she got one back

"Shoot" Jisoo said, smirking

"Mass Killing Spree" Jennie said, wondering why everyone's mouth dropped when she said that

"You've got to be kidding me" Kai groaned