The Kiecotta's Spirit

A/N sorry if this isn't great, going through major writers block lmao |___________________________________________________________|

Once the group had safely got home, Jennie didn't utter a word to anyone. 

Instead she just walked into the training room and locked the door.

Kai looked around the shared space and sighed.

"I'll be in my room." he gloomily murmured, walking into his room now. 

"What the hell is Jen's problem? Like what a mood switch." Irene asked, looking at Lisa

"She'e probably going to clean her wounds and train some more. It's Area 8's exploration tomorrow." Jisoo said, hugging Chaeyoung tightly.

Seulgi and Lisa playfully screwed up their noses

"Smell's like bad sex in here" Lisa commented, holding her nose and pointing towards Chaesoo. 

"Oh please. We could never I mean never. Have bad sex" Chaeyoung said, smirking at Lisa. 

The girls laughed and fake gagged. 

"Gross" Seulgi said, walking over to Irene, who was still laughing at the girls

Th girl's jumped as a loud scream was heard, and the training room door burst open. 

Jisoo and Irene looked over at each other before rushing into the white room

Jennie was curled up into the corner of the room, her eyes a bright gold, almost shining. Her skin a red-ish tone, as her chest rose up and down heavily. 

Jisoo ran over kneeling immediately, she pressed her hand on Jennie's face, retracting it quickly

"Fuck! Seulgi bring some water and a C56 rerun"

Seulgi nodded and ran out of the room

"Jen, I need you to listen okay? What does it feel like"

Jennie tugged her head down, eyes still glowing brightly, so bright that Jisoo had to turn her head 

"Þat burns. Þat feels sem ef minn soul var ripping út ór mik"

Jisoo's eyes widened, she had heard of Norse being spoken but not by the people of today

"Here" Seulgi shouted, throwing Jisoo the requested items

Jisoo opened the water bottle and poured it over the girl's head. The second the water touched the girl's skin a huge amount of steam begun to rise, making Jisoo back up rapidly. 

Once the steam had slightly faded, Jennie sat there still. Her eyes a dimmer shade of gold, with the usual specks of red and black. Her skin had returened to it's pale-ish colour

"Jennie" Jisoo said, crawling back to the girl, she tapped her shoulder slightly.

Her hand had only just touched Jennie's shoulder when the girl grabbed it. 

Jisoo looked up in shock, only to see a devilish and cruel smile had formed on Jennie's face. Jennie clicked her tongue and bent Jisoo's hand back. 

Jisoo screamed as she clenched her eyes shut.

Seulgi and Irene took their pistols out of their pockets and aimed it at Jennie. Ryujin took a shocked Lisa and Yeji out of the room, grabbing her own gun on the way back in.

"iam nunc cito lets 'non feminarum. Et hoc est quod ius voluisti?" Jennie said, her voice honeyed and full of amusement

a/n now now lets not get hasty ladies. this is what you wanted right?

Jennie stood up, realising her grip on Jisoo's arm. She put her hands up and knelt down before the three that now had their guns pointed towards her.

" Im non stulti. Et quando discedant, scio. Plus, hoc manifesto est in puella mihi."

a/n im not a fool. i know when to stand down. plus this girl was obviously made for me.

Seulgi lowered her gun as Chaeyoung tied up Jennie's hands. She then made her way over to Jisoo, who was now unconscious.

"Her hand's completely bent back. What are we gonna do guys?" Chaeyoung said, worry filling her voice

"I can fix it mortal. It will hurt her but it will heal." Jennie said, her voice still full of amusement. It was so dark that it didn't even sound like her.

"How can we trust you?" Ryujin asked, her gun now in her boot

Jennie shrugged

"You still have a friend in this body. She would most likely do something stupid if injured the mortal over there. Well, even more"

The girls shared a look and brought a passed out Jisoo over. 

"What are you gonna do?" Irene asked, walking around Jennie, inspecting her. 

"Bend it back obviously. You mortal's were never to smart." Jennie said, as she grabbed Jisoo's hand. 

She quickly tugged it forward, causing Jisoo to wake up, screaming in pain. Jennie smiled and moved away from the girl. 

Jisoo's eyes darted to her hand and then to Jennie, who still had a smirk plastered on her face. Rage overwhelmed her as she stood up, taking out her pocket knife as she rand towards Jennie

"You fucking bitch!"

Jennie made an "O" shape with her mouth before she smiled once more, gently grabbing Jisoo's injured hand and spinning her around, so that the hand with the knife was pressed against Jisoo's chest.

"Listen mortal. I'm not here to kill you, but if you wish death upon yourself, approach me like that again"

She pushed Jisoo away from her and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Seulgi asked

"This one request's to see her lover. I may as well lay dormant for some time." Jennie smirked and saluted the girl's before her body fell limp to the ground.

Ryujin rushed over, checking the girl for any injuries. 

She sighed and turnt to the rest of the girls

"We have such bad fucking luck."

Kai's bedroom door opened, as he stood and rubbed his eyes. 

He looked at the demolished training room, a injured Jisoo and a collapsed Jennie with wide and red eyes. 

"So, what I miss this time?"