Kiss and Makeup

Falling into the depths of the girl's hazel eyes, suffocating at the intensity she kept in them. Practically seeing the word LOVE written in them Lisa gave in.

"One mistake and I'm cutting up your pillow"

Jennie smiled and nodded

"Deal."

Lisa took a breath as Jennie perfectly threaded the needle and placed it in front of Lisa's lips

"I'll start now"

Lisa looked up into Jennie's eyes. Wanting to block off the pain that the needle may or may not cause.

 Jennie's eyes weren't like the wet bark on the oaks, but more of the soft brown rings that gave away the age of the few they felled. 

Combined with the gentleness of her features and honeyed skin, she could soothe anyone. It was a skill that came to be more treasured than any other. In those brutal times there was nothing anyone could want more than to be with a natural born nurturing soul; and no-one was better than Jennie.

"1"

Jennie breathed out breathlessly, trying not notice the way Lisa looked at her eyes. 

Lisa kept still as her eyes flickered to Jennie's lips. 

She missed her, over the time Jennie was MIA she had thought and talked to Ryujin about it, along trying to figure out things about the mystery blonde's past. 

She had realised, that she probably wouldn't survive with Jennie by her side. She would probably go crazy if she couldn't wake up to her anymore, if she couldn't hug her, if she couldn't kiss her. 

She came to realisation when Ryujin explained to her yesterday that she should just be patient with Jennie, and that she'll reveal herself when she's ready.

"2"

Jennie wasn't sure if nature rooted for this moment or if her mind tricked her into a perfect present, but every breath she took smelled like jasmine.She draped both arms around Lisa's small frame and met her lips again halfway.

Her whole body tingled, the feel of Jennie's frame leaning on hers as her  arms wrapped around her felt forbidden. She pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense, until her lungs gave in, causing the two to pull apart.

Resting her head on Jennie's chest, Lisa sighed, thinking that this was their last kiss, she decided to speak her mind.

"I'm sorry Jen, I-I wouldn't of left you if you did that. I was jus"
"Do you still love me?"

Lisa sat up with a shocked expression plastered on her face

"Of course"

Jennie smiled widely, her gummy smile leaving Lisa dazed .

"Then it's fine. We never broke up. And that ring hasn't left your hand"

Lisa quickly looked down at her hand to see the silver ring on her index finger, she turnt her hand around and looked at Jennie.

"When did you do this?"

Jennie shrugged and pulled the girl down onto the floor next to her

"while we were making out. which by the way, I plan to carry on"