She's damaged

"So let me get this straight? My boyfriend is killed and the Kiecotta only arises in her now?" Kai asked, disbelief infused with pain mixing in his raspy voice.

Seulgi looked down, still blaming herself for the death of her brethren. 

"Not that I'm blaming anyone, but it just seems a bit weird." He quickly followed up, seeing Seulgi's demeanour change

"Yep, she's been out since." Chaeyoung said, patting a pouting Jisoo's back

"Dumb Kiecotta almost killed me" Jisoo mumbled childishly . 

Lisa scoffed and smiled at her

"I mean, this is kinda expected."

Everyone  looked over at her, confusion across their faces.

"What do you mean kinda expected?" Irene said.

"Well Jen's always had a bad temper, never been able to cope with too many issues at one. If she feels pressured she snaps. This" 

Lisa waved her hand over towards a tied down Jennie. 

"was to be expected. Because you put an ancient fighter potion or whatever in her on top of all the stress. Wasn't the smartest of ideas but hey, it'll do something for us."

Jisoo scoffed, taking Lisa's words and sarcasm

"So what do you expect we do then oh wise one?"

Lisa raised her hands in a peaceful manner

"I didn't mean to offend."

"Oh shut up would you?" 

The group looked over at Jennie, who was now awake and talking

"Is that Jennie or the Kiecotta?" Chaeng asked, wearily looking at Jisoo glare towards the girl

"I don't think Jen would tell Lisa to shut up Chipmunk" Yeji  said, eyeing Jennie.

Her body was relaxed into the wooden chair, her eyes were their normal shade of gold, but they were glossed over, like she wasn't even alive. Her chest didn't even go up and down as if she was breathing 

"Look ladies, as much as I'd love to sit here and listen to your squabble, I do have some fortunate and unfortunate news for you all."

Lisa smiled at Jennie

"Bad news first please"

Jennie frowned at her.

"I'm not your Jennie. So stop smiling like I am. Anyways. Bad news first then."

They all sat patiently holding in their giggle  as they waited for Jennie to speak. A smirk graced her face as she sighed.

"Your friend here needs tampering with."

After a few moments of silence, Ryujin sat forward, realising her hold on Yeji, making the girl frown a bit. 

"What the fuck do you mean tampering?" Ryujin asked, now defensive for her friend

Jennie chuckled darkly before shooting her a dark look

"Relax yourself. Her thoughts are contaminated. Ever wondered why she never fought properly after that boy's death? And if you haven't noticed she completely shut down during the little scrap you guys had at the burial sites.  Her mind needs tampering with and if you want to live through this mess, sooner rather than later."

The group sat there in shock. 

Some shocked that they had so little time left 

Some shocked at the mentioning of him

"The good news is, tomorrow is a basically a festival for the ex-protectors that roam the streets. Area 6 as you call it will be the spot. I suggest you allow me to plant some. . explosive materials to kill an-"

"No way! What if there are survivors wandering around there?"

Jennie smirked at the boy, her eyes piercing into his heart.

"and then what? you'll bring them back? so that they can kill you? or someone else's lover?"

sarcasm dripped from her voice and the group were startled and hurt and the sudden insensitivity

"Fix her. If you don't you'll hear a lot more of that. But it wont be from my train of thoughts this time"