Before the Night Comes

"Fuck!" Ryujin shouted, rustling around for some sort of ammo

Seulgi stepped back as she also rummaged through her bag for any weapon.

Jisoo tried to speak to Jennie, but the girl was seeing red, when she saw Lisa backing up slowly from a Rspelt.

Jennie darted towards Lisa, pushing her out of the way as gently as she could before she begun her assault on the creature

"Everyone back to the Truck Now! Seulgi and Ryujin escort asap!" She ordered, her voice dark and cold.

Ryujin and Seulgi lead Irene, Chaeyoung, Kai, Yeji and Lisa back to truck, grabbing some ammo and acid as they did.

"You stay with these guys, I'll help out those lot." Ryujin said, equipping herself with the ammunition

Seulgi nodded and circled around the van, finger on the trigger

Jisoo smiled when Ryujin appeared with some acid. She caught it in her hand and opened it, throwing it directly at the creatures face.

It's screeched and fell the ground, allowing her to shoot it multiple times. Ryujin did the same but with two sets of acid, making it easier for her to use her dual pistols.

The two tag teamed on the last Abaridom, killing it easily with precision.

They sighed, but looked back in horror, to see Jennie grasping the slimy black creature by the throat as she stabbed it repeatedly in it's stomach. 

They stepped forward, but stopped when they saw her place a gun barrel against it's head

Her eyes shone a bright gold, her teeth pointed as her lips formed a cruel smirk, her fingers were longer as she pulled on the trigger, sending several bronze bullets into the creatures head. 

The girls had to raise their arms to block out any bits of it's head. 

Jennie dropped the body, and wiped her gun on her sleeve. 

"well that was that. Lets get back to the truck before more show up" she said, eyes now a dark bronze colour.

"Jen, your arm" Ryujin pointed out

Jennie looked at it and shrugged

"No biggie. C'mon, I can smell more of them"

The 3 ran back to the truck and hopped in, same seats a before. Jennie smiled at them all and took off

"Everyone okay?Everyone Here?"

A chorus of yes's echoed through the truck as Jennie managed to pinpoint Kai's almost silent yes.

"Good, when we get home, we'll drink and game in Chan's honour. It's the least we can do considering."

The group hummed in response, allowing Jennie to drive in silence. The sky begun to turn a light shade of pink, signalising the end of the day. Lisa grasped Jennie's hand tighter, letting her know. 

Jennie smiled at the girl and sped up, wanting to get back before the night came.