Day 2: Area 7

Jennie panted heavily as the ear-piercing screeches got closer.

It was like someone had called all the monsters they could gather to Area 7. And she was beginning to regret coming here.

Her radio buzzed in her pocket.

Dropping to the floor so she could hide her body she answered quickly

"Repeat, Didn't catch that." She shouted, over the noise.

"We said, hows it going" Jisoo shouted back, making Jennie groan

"Unless you want me dead I'd suggest yo-" 

Jennie cursed loudly when a creature ran over her back, it's skin burning her own

"Jen?! Jen!" Lisa shouted into the radio. 

Jennie threw the radio to the side, deciding they'd be happier if she came home alive, rather than fuss over a response

She grabbed her gun and made sure it was loaded as she ran out, firing at the slimy creature.

The giant looking Rspelt screeched again, running at her at full speed. Jennie barely had enough time to dodge as it threw her sore body to the side. Coughing up small splatters of blood she got up and pulled out a homemade grenade.

She crept up behind it and pulled the pin with her teeth, throwing it and then running as far as possible.

Of course the creature saw and turnt around, only to be met with a face full of acid and gunpowder.

The screeches faded out, letting Jennie know it was dead.

She sighed and went back to the radio.

"Hey. I'm fine, just needed to deal with something."

A short crackling filled the air before a loud sigh echoed. 

"good. what's happening now?" Chaeyoung said. 

Jennie looked down at the radio in confusion. Why is every single person talking ? Lifting it to her head she opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Jennie? You still here?" Kai asked

"I-I have to deal with some more shit you guys" Jennie said, sounding tired already.

A tall abarimon prowled through the area, it's mouth foaming as it searched for something. 

Jennie stuffed the radio in her back pocket, dropping down silently as she watched it.

Her senses were tingling. The air seemed thicker, as she took a small inhale through her nose.

She swallowed thickly as she watched weave through the destruction and bodies.

It got to a broken down nursery before it stopped. Hideous head whipping around. It's red and orange eyes met her own golden ones. 

She flinched when she saw it roar loudly and begin to stomp towards her. 

Normally she would just whip out a gun or two and take the fucker on, but the whole area seemed to be denser and darker when it came. Grabbing her gun, she stumbled up and started o run. 

She dashed in the other direction, hoping to get home, before it found her. She looked behind her as she ran and saw it's wide mouth and large hands trying to grab her

"Fuck!" She shouted, trying to pick up the pace. She closed her eyes and gripped tightly onto her gun, hoping she'd speed up. Tripping on a rock she fell and hit her head, feeling a warmth run down her cheek